-{Chapter 9}-

Toby arched his back forward leaning down and grabbing a small tan colored folder off of the ground carefully wiping off the dust and then handing it towards me

    "Here, this is case file 454 on Julian Princeton," Toby replied.

    The tan folder had the worlds top secret in large red print with written on top and on the inside photos of julian and nos were placed neatly together.

   "So Is this my target correct?" I questioned pointing towards the folder as I gazed over the collection of images.

    "Yes this is him, your targets name is Julian Princeton."

    I grabbed the folder from his hand opening it up with ease trying not to damage the fragile paper and images.

    "Julian Princeton as in prince of Europe is he not? Isn't he basically the heir to everything in Europe?" I asked flabbergasted.

    "Yes, that is him the one and only."

    "And what am I suppose to accomplish and succeed in this mission toby?"

    "Your mission is to befriend the prince if possible and or just stay in a low profile and spy on him. Gather as much information as you can. And try your best to gain his trust use whatever it is you have"

    "What kind of information will I need to gather and in general look for?"

    "Find everything you can on his activity and make sure to record it all inside the logs. For context we believe that his father Charles Princeton king of Europe is planning something dangerous to overpower the world and become chairman of the world council."

    "Oh, I see..." I looked back down at the file shoving all of the loose papers back inside with ease closing it up.

    "Will, that be all?" I questioned

    "Not exactly..." he trailed off diverting his gaze elsewhere.

    That sneaky bastard what is he hiding?

    "What do you mean not exactly...?"

    "Well there is one more thing if we give you the order to assassinate him, you must assassinate him."

    "Wait what hold on why?" I replied.

    "To send a message without a doubt you will have to assassinate him eventually but only when we give you the order to."

    "Are yoiu tryinng to get me killed that will be almost impossiblew!" I screeched out.

    "Oh please you can do it I believe in you!"

    "Well you may believe in me, but I dont!"

    "Oh get over it you should be honored to have been selected for this mission."