.:{Chapter 104}:.

Kaiden's POV

     I groaned out as a pillow was thrown to my face waking me up from my beauty sleep by the one and only Haylie Lakewood my little sister.

     I slowly sat up untangling myself from my bedsheets as I glared out towards her grabbing the pillow and smacking her back with it.

     "Don't wake me up ever again!" I screamed out.

     "Too bad get up mom says breakfast is ready!" She said annoyingly crossing her arms.

     "Don't give me sassy young lady its too early for that!" I replied.

     I rolled my eyes at her as she then rolled her eyes to me after I stood up from the bed nd stretched my arms out yawning.

     "I'll be down in a bit get lost."

     I looked down at my boxers and chest as I yawned out looking over at Haylie sleepily and annoyingly. Like how dare she wake me up!

     "Eww...!" She squealed out as she covered her face and ran out of my room.

     I smiled in victory at the thought of like always not putting on clothes while falling asleep.

     The best thing about not wearing clothes to bed is that it will always scare away the siblings no matter what.

     I groaned out once more as I walked towards my closet opening it up and picking out a simple pair of jeans and a white collar shirt.

     After I picked them out I grabbed a pair of socks, underwear a belt and one of my favorite pair of Nike running shoes.

     I put all of the clothes in a pile walking towards the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

      I changed out of my boxers and threw them in the bin as I replaced them with the new pair getting dressed slowly and sleepily.

     I finished getting dressed as I smiled softly looking at my reflection in the mirror.

     My hair was a mess but honestly, it looked kind of hot so I decided to just keep it and ignore styling it today.

     I grabbed my pair of shoes and put them on one by one and then kneeling to the floor to tie them.

     I opened the bedroom door and walked out of the bathroom towards my bedrooms desk unplugging my phone from the charger and grabbing my wallet.

     I placed both of the items in my back pocket as I walked towards my bedroom door opening it up and then closing it behind me.

     I jogged over towards the staircase as I walked downstairs heading towards the kitchen as the smell of blueberry pancakes filled my nose.

     I followed my nose to be met with a giggle from my mom and a yummy looking plate of blueberry pancakes a fork and a knife as well as a glass of orange juice already on the table.

     "Good morning Kai." My mother said.

     "Morning mom!" I replied happily as i picked up the fork and knife eating into the blueberry pancakes moaning out at the fluffy and soft deliciousness.

     "Eww, mom Kaiden's making sexual noises!" My little sister Haylie squealed out.

     I looked over at her glaring towards her receiving a giggle and a small scolding from my mom.

     I finished eating the pancakes and then quickly gulped down the orange juice sitting up and placing it all in the sink.

     "Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

     "I'm going to the mall with Ezra is that okay mom?" I questioned.

     "Ok be safe I love you, sweetie." My mom said.

     I jogged towards the front door checking my pocket to find my phone and wallet. I turned around as I waved to Haylie and my mom saying goodbye.

     I opened the front door and walked out into the sunlight smiling at the beautiful weather. I hoped into my car and sped off towards Ezra's house.