.:{Chapter 80}:.

Aria's POV

     I looked over at Ezra as I crawled towards him nuzzling into his chest as tears began to fall down my cheeks.

     "Whats wrong please don't cry aria..." Ezra replied softly.

     I didn't answer him I couldn't all I could do was cry. More tears began to fall as I clung onto Ezra's chest wetting his shirt.

     "Do you want me to call Kaiden...?" Ezra asked softly cooing loving words 

     At the thought of Kaiden, my stomach did a flip. I covered my mouth quickly and pushed Ezra to the side as I hoped out of bed running towards the trash can and began puking.

     I moved my hair to the side as I gagged once more. More puke was coming up and I could feel it only grossing me out more. 

     Ezra looked over at me, I assumed he would look at me with a concern like the true gentleman I thought he was he would rush to my side and grab me and towel.

    But no that jerk had the audacity to burst out laughing. My jaw dropped open as I saw Ezra holding his head back laughing like a mad man.

     "Well, I guess that's your answer if you wanted to see Kaiden or not, oh god that's priceless." He continued to laugh rolling around on his bed.

     "Ezra I swear to Nikola Tesla I will electrocute your ass if you don't he..." As I was talking my stomach did another flip I bent over and began to puke once more.

    "Oh right shit sorry...!" He ran towards me quickly picking me up and walking me to his bathroom.

     He quickly placed me on the floor near the toilet down grabbing a lukewarm washcloth and washing my face. He moved My hair to the side as he kissed my forehead softly.

     I blushed softly as I looked down at the floor and then back up at him. I felt small butterflies as his lips touched my forehead not the butterflies like Declan but like.. I'm not sure..

     "How are you so good at this... do girls always puke in your room?" I asked laughing softly.

     "I wish, that's only Kaiden, although I do have a little sister who gets sick a lot. She can rarely go to school because she is always so sick." Ezra replied.

     "Oh, I'm sorry.." I looked down frowning slightly unsure of what to say.

     "Don't worry about it hey do you feel better?"

     "Ezra I think I don't have anything left in me." I replied softly.

     "Well that's good how about a bath does that sound good?" 

     "Oh yes please!" I smiled up at Ezra at the thought of actually bathing for once.

     "Alright, sounds goods do you know what temperature you want?" 

     "Um, lukewarm please." I replied softly.

     "Lukewarm it is my lady would you like any hugs with that ma'am" He replied cheesily in a British accent like Kaiden's.

     I smirked softly as I jumped into Ezra's arms hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me back.

     There was something about Ezra something I could not put my finger on. Like Kaiden he always made me smile. But unlike Kaiden he...

     He smiled as he kissed my forehead once more and then leaned over me reaching for the faucet and turning it onto luke warm.

     "Alright, its already everything you need is right here to wash yourself. If anything happens or you get scared or anything just calls ill be waiting outside, okay?" 

     "Okay.. thank you, Ezra..." I smiled towards him as another blush crept onto my cheeks. I watched him exit the door and close it behind him.

     I quickly undressed and jumped into the bath moaning at the feeling of warmth on my tight muscles.

    I was probably in the bath for about an hour playing in the water like a child and then cleaning myself thoroughly.