-{Chapter 7}-

As my sight became darker I could feel myself being dragged away

     As my sight became darker I could feel myself being dragged away. However, a sound filled my ears the sound of someone speaking. And the very last words that I heard that day, were... "I'm sorry..."

={.-👑-.}=

    Black, just black everything around me pitch black. With the feeling of being cold and alone. with the odd feeling of moving.

    Due to realization, I gasped out in shock as my eyes darted open, immediately I began looking around at my surroundings. However, to my surprise, I was not in a room like I thought but a van...What the hell is going on here, why am I here?

    "Well, well, well look our princess is awake captain." A deep and rough voice replied tauntingly. 

    For some reason the voice sounds familiar but why? I turned my head to the right meeting the gaze of cold and icy colored blue eyes. I tried to yell but it was no use. The only words I could say were muffled sounds as ducktape was uncomfortably placed over my face silencing me. 

    My instincts quickly kicked in as I began to flail around and attempted to kick anything that I could in range. Why the hell am I tied up where am I what is going on! My arms began to ache painfully forcing my body to slow down from the thrashing movements.

  I looked over my shoulder and then down my back gazing at my arms held bound tightly against my wrists with zip ties. Oh, great zip ties how classy and convenient. I thought sarcastically in my mind.

    As I tried looking forward but all that I could make out was everything being blurry.

    "Agent Luna calm down there is no need to be alarmed." A familiar voice replied.

    The man with icy blue eyes hand came towards my face inching closer towards me. Slowly my vision began to regain itself as I blinked a few times gazing over at the culprit. Groaning out in pain I shook my arms in attempts to break the zip ties free. 

    The man before me looked tall and muscular. He wore all black so it was not easy to see him he had armor on as well as a large headset most likely for communications.

    It was hard to see his face but I knew I had seen it somewhere before, how did I know him?

    "My father will kill you if you hurt me. He is probably looking for me right now, untie me you bastard!" I screamed out.

    Instead of getting the usual apology and scared expression on the realization of who I was. Instead, I was given laughter. How dare he laugh at me, what are they even laughing about!

    "Why are you laughing I demand you tell me!" I screamed flailing around once more anger radiating off of me in waves.

    "Actually he won't harm us since he is the one who ordered this to happen in the first place, princess." The man I knew to be Toby replied.

    I looked at his eyes observing every detail remembering the tricks my father had taught me about how to tell if someone is lying he's telling the truth why what's going on.

    "W..what do you.. m..ean..?" I choked out my voice cracking in realization and absolute fear.

"Do you remember what Leo and your father had said before you passed out?"  Toby asked.

    Realization hit me harder than I would have liked it too, remembering the very last words I heard of an apology. Question after question began to flow in my mind rapidly like a fast moving river as memories of my father's single tear and apology continued to replay like an annoying and catchy song.

    "With that look obviously you do remember." Toby chuckled out looking at me with a smirk.

    What the hell is with all the boys and their stupid smirks.

    "Don't you dare laugh you bastards I will kill you!" I screamed out flailing around.

    "Woah calm down it's a mission we know you would not be cooperative so we had no choice but to take you, hostage," Toby replied casually.

    "W..what do you mean I would not be cooperative?" I questioned.

    "I mean exactly what I said, now will you be a good girl and let me explain your mission and untie you? Or do you want to stay tied up?" He taunted.

   Anger covered my face as I looked at him my anger boiling over. I took one deep breath in and then one deep breath out continuing in that cycle, again and again, trying to calm myself down.

    Toby leaned in closely reaching for his pocket as he took out a switchblade twirling it around before opening it up and cutting off the restraints.

    "Don't ever tie me up again, or else..." I replied slowly and menacingly giving Toby a menacing death glare.

    "No promises princess." He replied bursting out into laughter.

    "Why are you laughing!" I yelled out demandingly.

    "Becuase it's so ironic!" He cried out laughing.

   "What do you mean....how is it ironic...?" I questioned.

?" I questioned