.:{Chapter 77}:.

Ezra's POV

     After the room was clear I walked towards the teacher handing her my math sheat smiling up at her kindly.

     '"excuse me miss I don't really understand this problem do you think you can go over it for me and tell me if I did it right?" I asked.

     Her eyes looked over towards me as she lowered her glasses gazing into my soul. She gave a quick nod as she grabbed the paper.

     I watched her as her eyes scanned over the answers her face blank with no emotions.

     I smiled at the teacher happy that she didn't really care. I never liked teachers that were always concerned about me.

     I grabbed a seat and sat down next to her desk waiting patiently for her to reply. After about five minutes she handed the paper back to me.

     "It looks to be all perfect Mr. Akers. I don't think you need to worry about a think." She replied in a monotone-like voice.

     "Thankyou ma'am," I smiled at her as I quickly grabbed my paper and placed it into my bag neatly and then walked out into the hall.

     The minute I walked into the hall a terrible and metallic smell filled my nose reminding me of the smell of blood.

     Luckily I was able to pick up on the smell since the hallways were basically cleared of smelly teens.

     I ran down the hall searching right and left following the scent. I followed the scent into a dark lit hallway that was filled with dust.

     I felt something crawl up my back sending shivers down my spine as I walking down the hallway listening to it creak.

     Perhaps I was scared or maybe there was really something crawling up my back. I tried my best to ignore it as I found myself in front of an old door.

     The smell intensified as I stood in front of the door I slowly put my hand on the handle and pushed it open slowly listening to it creak.

     What I saw shocked me I saw Declan in a bandage with blood and aria on the floor covered in blood and without a shirt on.

     My instincts kicked in as I ran towards aria and Declan kneeling to the ground glaring down at Declan's sleeping figure.

     I wanted to kick him and beat him up so bad for hurting her but he was already in pain for some unknown reason it would not be worth it.

     I shrugged it off as I slowly pushed Declan's head off of Aria's lap watching as he groaned out in his sleep.

     I quickly rolled my eyes as I stood up and took my sweatshirt off and picked aria up bridal style in my arms wrapping her in it.

     The sweater was so big on her it looked really adorable I couldn't help but awe at the fact that she cuddled into my chest instantly when I picked her up.

     I slowly walked out of the classroom leaving Declan laying there on the bloody floor. 

      I walked outside with arias sleeping figure in my arms smiling softly down at her.

     I quickly walked towards the hall and then down the lovely marble floors.

     I looked both ways feeling my nerves creep into my mind as I slowly walked down the hallway covering up her body with mine and the sweater.

     Luckily, for the most part, everyone was at lunch so there were not many people left in the halls to see aria like this.

     I walked towards the school doors knowing exactly where I was going to go. It was not safe here and anyway I don't mind missing class for today.

     I shrugged it off as walked outside and towards my car placing her sleeping figure in the back seat.

         I turned on the engine as I began to drive towards the solar pack land not too far from here.

     In about 30 minutes we arrived into the solar pack's borders and driving towards my house.