.:{Chapter 84}:.

Aria's POV

     "And  I didn't listen," Kaiden replied smugly.

     I rolled my eyes at him as I held his hand walking in the forest together.

      It was peaceful and beautiful it was the afternoon so it was the perfect time to be outside.

     "So are you happy that it's the weekend?" Kaiden questioned.

     "Mmmhm." I simply nodded as I smiled looking up at him.

     "Well that's good..." Kaiden looked down on the ground shyly.

     I knew something was wrong Kaiden never acted like this unless something was different. I felt the urge to ask him grow stronger within me but I continued to fight it off.

     "I have an idea." 

     "And that is...?" I replied raising my eyebrow.

     He smiled up at me smirking like the Cheshire cat as he took off his shirt and then his shorts. Exposing his perfect and chiseled body.

     "W...hat are you doing...?" My eyes grew wide as I scanned my eyes over his body.

     "Swimming!" He screamed out happily.

     A smile found its way onto my lips as I nodded towards him taking off my shirt and leggings throwing them to the floor exposing my undergarments.

     "You ready?" 

    "..Maybe?" I questioned.

     "Not good enough!" He quickly swooped me up in his arms and ran towards a small lake as fast as he could diving in with me.

     My body submerged under water as the cold water surrounded me. I pushed Kaiden off as I swam to the top gasping for air.

     I looked both ways and I could not see Kaiden swim up. My nerves quickly began to eat away as I began to think the worst.

     A small yelp escaped my lips as I felt my leg being grabbed under the water.

     I opened my eyes as I saw Kaiden pulling my leg towards him and then wrapping his arms around me under the water.

     He held onto my tightly smirking towards me as my scared expression turned into excitement. He pecked his lips on mine before grabbing my hand and swimming up to the top.

     "Don't ever scare me like that again.. Kaiden!" I cried out.

     "Aww, I'm sorry princess." He cooed as he swam over towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

     I smirked towards him as iu slaped my hand against the watter creating a lagre splash to hit his face.

     "Hah take that!" I yelled out in victory.

    "Oh no you didnt!" His eyes widend in shock as he quickly swam towards me.

     "Oh shit!" I mumbled under my breath.

     I quickly dived under the water and began to swim as fast as i could away from kaiden looking behind myself acuationaly.

     He quickly grabbed my leg once more and pulled me into his chest. I tried kicking him away but he was to strong.

     We both surfaced to the top and looked at each other playfully laughing at each other.

     "I got you." He replied softly holding onto my waist tightly.