-{Chapter 16}-

I shoved the fake plastic girls to the side while getting yelled at by all of the princesses as I tried to get away from them and all of the perverted prince's

I tripped against the ground simply testing gravity while I bumped into someone.

As human instinct, I stood taller than before immediately ready to apologize.

"How dare a peasant like you touch me!" A shrill scream rang out.

Remember that apology yeah no not to a bimbo like her.

The minute her voice flew into the air all of the girls and boys backed up immediately creating a large circular ring around us with this plastic bimbo and me inside.

I waited for the chanting of fight, fight to begin reminding me of my old days but for some reason, it never came all that started was her fists being clenched to her sides.

I looked to the left glancing over the crowd of preppy girls and preppy boys in stupid matching uniforms.

Oh god no I don't want to wear that it's so girly and frilly ew. I turned my gaze back to the plastic bimbo in front of me looking her up and down.

She was wearing a short frilly white skirt with a white blouse and a tan coat with a large red bow with the school's logo on the side with a vest and white knee socks, great.

"You stupid insolent peasant I'm going to sue you!" She screamed out.

"Sue me oh I'm so scared," I replied sarcastically crossing my arms.

"Yes, I'm going to sue you!" She replied once more screaming out louder than before.

A crease began to form on her forehead as her face turned bright red in anger her fists were clenched to the side and honestly she looked kind of hilarious.

I jumped up slightly as a cold arm grabbed my arm I turned around to meet the gaze of the stalker from before Mai was it no Mia.

"I wouldn't get involved she is the daughter of the Royal Russian family her father is King Jarvis," Mia whispered.

My eyes widened as I look back at Mia my jaw slightly open.

"So you finally realized who I am fool, ha ha." The girl laughed out.

I turned my head to look back at the girl trying to keep a straight face on.

I could feel my inner childishness bubble up inside of me as I burst out into laughter a think a little saliva escape my lips as I laughed out like a psycho.

"How dare you what are you laughing at peasant!"

"Oh, I'm so scared please forgive me my lady what are you gonna do go cry and call your daddy the king go for it?" I said.

All the heads of about 20 or 30 so girls and a group of boys snapped towards me as they gasped out loudly looking at me with shock.

A lot of the girls looked extremely angry with their fists clenched and cheeks pink and the boys smirking happily as if they were happy.

I smirked once more at the thought of being the first to put this psycho bitch in her place and also at the thought that I might get some serious credit from this.

"How dare you...!" She yelled out raising her hand and bringing it towards my cheek.

I took my hand out bringing it forward while bending on my knees standing on the tip of my heels grabbing her wrist and directing her slap away from my face.

"Wanna try that again my lady?" I said tauntingly.

"Unhand of me you pathetic fool!"

I rolled my eyes as I let go of her wrist sending glares towards her watching as she ran off towards her group of plastic looking friends.

I smirked happily as I watched her run towards them like a helpless and pathetic princess she was but for some odd reason she did not stop at the plastic looking girls.

Instead, she continued to run forward towards a group of four large and muscular men with big guns and very scary faces kind of like the men we had back at our division guards.

Oh shit the guards, of course, this would happen.

I turned my head meeting the gaze od the perverts as I dashed towards them maneuvering my way to the side and bumping my shoulder against Ryders.

"Princess come back...!" Ryder cried out as he tried to grab my hand.

I did the same move as I did on the crazy princess psycho bitch as I grabbed his hand and redirecting it back towards him and then downwards in a swift movement.

"Don't even think about touching me," I replied slowly and deadly.

"Ooo feisty I like that." He said grabbing onto my wrist and bringing me closer to his chest.

"OOOOO Ryder has a crush!" The boys chanted behind us the girls scoffing loudly. Followed by the boys covering their mouths saying oo and ah.

I pushed his chest as I maneuvered my way to the side running off.

"Sorry can't kill you right now gotta run!" I screamed out glancing back to see a group of large men running towards me of great that bimbo told on me, how adult-like.

"Oh shit!" I turned back forwards running forward down an unknown hall.

Warm and muscular arms wrapped around my waist as I was randomly pulled into a dark room. A gasp escaped my lips as I looked up at the culprit revealing...

 A gasp escaped my lips as I looked up at the culprit revealing