-{Chapter 18}-

"You," Liam replied walking closer to me once more

={.-👑-.}=

"Not you, him!" I huffed out pointing towards the brown-eyed boy known to be Lucas.

"What do you mean?" Lucas replied.

"Why did you grab me in the first place and bring me here... where even are we?" The last part I mumbled out softly.

At the realization of the new location, I stepped back farther away from the boys to come forth fixating my gaze onto a beautifully lit and elegant classroom with a lounge area and piano. Fazioli the most expensive brand of pianos in the world was sitting right in front of me right now... this piano costs well over $400,000.

I can feel my legs and body walk towards the piano as if I am under a lucent spell or trance. I grazed my fingers against the elegant wood smiling softly at its beauty.

"Do you play?" a soft voice replied.

I turned around to meet the gaze of julian as well as all the other boys.Oh, right the boys are here how could I forget, I was having an intimate and sexual moment with the piano how could they. It's love, at first sight between the piano and I, can they not see that?

"No..."

"Oh..?"

Silence fell almost like in doctor who as everyone quieted down.I pulled my hand away from the glossy wooden and polished piano as I walked towards the door in long strides.

"Madmosel please don't leave..." Lucas trailed off looking towards me.

"And what reason is there for me to stay?"

"Becuase I said please?" Lucas replied.

"Oh, really well I sa-" Just in time I cut myself off from something I knew I would regret saying. Why now, why am I acting differently now I have always been able to maintain my cool in all of my other missions why is this mission any different... Or is it the boys that is making it different? 

I then turned my gaze back to the one who had originally grabbed me as I looked up at him in wonder. Unlike the two others, he looked different. Almost enchanting maybe it was his beautiful brown eyes and perfect blonde hair. Or maybe it was the fact that him compared to the princes he looks like he is the definition of prince charming, looks and all. 

"Who.. w..ho a..re you..?" I fake stuttered out. Hating the fake I would have to demote myself like this. When I complete this mission I am going to kill every last one of them..

"Oh, my apologies I am Lucas Marriot Leonardo Vance the third prince of The Southern States of Europe." His soft and addictive voice said.

He was tall and absolutely gorgeous with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Unlike the other three, he had a friendly aura about him compared to the other two.

Luckily for being a professional agent and trained assassin for as long as I can remember I was given the gift of picking up on people's thoughts and personalities.

There was something about Jasper something I couldn't really describe his aura seemed gentle and kind. Maybe he was a musician or some kind of artist that's probably it.

Ever since the age of royalty as historians call began the united states were divided into four sections of time zones made up of four royal families like the rest of the world.

"Oh and this is Jul.." Lucas was quickly cut off as Julian's hand was raised stopping him from continuing on his sentence.

"And I am Julian Thoral Nathaniel lacketh William Princeton the seventh prince of Europe." My target replied smirking at me happily.

"Oi don't forget about me! I am Liam Emerson Lerose Cornell the first prince of the eastern sections of Europe." Liam replied winking towards me. Giving me a familar certified fuckboy grin.

If looks could kill I would be dead by now I then turned my head to be met with the open mouth of Ryders as he was about to speak.

I held my hand out as I glared at him raising my right hand.

"Uh uh uh yeah no, I already know your name Ryder," I said hate and annoyance dripping off my tongue.

"Too bad, And I am Ryder Marconi Klein Richmond the first prince of the northeast states of America princess," Ryder replied.

"Oh well, my name is go fuck yourself," I replied.

"That's a nice name.." Ryder replied.

"It was sarcasm you idiot," Liam said smacking Ryder in the back of his head.

Ryder's eyes widened in realization as he looked over at me pouting down at me and rubbing the top of his head.

Lucas and Julian both burst out into laughter pointing and laughing at Ryder's expression.

I already knew their names I realized it in the beginning but I'm not going to tell them that I am so evil mwahaha.

"Can I go now?" I questioned tapping my foot against the floor impatiently.

"And get thrown into the arms of the palace guards good luck with that." Liam chuckled.

"If you should fall into anyone's arms it should be mine," Ryder replied.

"Oh in your dreams!"

"You will be tonight for sure," Ryder replied cockily.