.:{Chapter 59}:.

Kaiden's POV

     I then ran towards the main area of thew school. Typically where all of the jocks and popular kids would hang out.

      It's the place I knew he would be. After a minute of scanning the crowd, I finally picked him out watching as people crowded around their future alpha. 

     He was standing in a group of his friends, fans, and jocks in general while they were all laughing and having a good time and smiling.

     My heart started racing at an incredible speed like my wolf. How could he be having such a good time while he's making other people cry? I finally took a deep breath and went up to him.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him.

"What do you want?" Declan replied harshly.

     "Over here, now," I said, gingerly pulling him away from the crowd of people so we could hear each other better.

    "What's up?" he asked again, clearly, his mind was someplace else.

     "Listen, I just wanted to talk to you about what you said yesterday" I replied softly.

    "Oh, don't start," he cut me off. 

    "What, is she crying because of it? Did I hurt her feelings?" Declan spit out.

     I was somewhat startled and a little shocked. That was not at all the answer I expected from him I assumed that he would just shrug it off and then walk off.

    "Well, yes, look if you don't want her fine  I have her she's mine. But don't pretend to be concerned and show up when she's hurt when obviously you don't give a crap!" I screamed out clenching my fists.

      "Oh boo hoo," he replied, making a crying motion with his hands only taunting me farther.

     I could definitely feel the heat rising up through me now and throughout my body as I raised my right fist ready to strike if needed.

     "Hey, you can't talk to her like that or treat anyone like that especially her," I told him calmly while glaring at him.

     "Says who? You, don't make me laugh." He replied.

     "Yeah, me who else alpha?" I questioned.

     "And what exactly are you gonna do about it?" He taunted.

     Oddly enough, try as I might, I can not remember what happened in this next second. It's almost as if it never happened. 

     But what from happened next, and from what everyone said had happened, I was sure that it did break Aria's promise to behave.

     The only thing I can remember after that was seeing him stumble backward, waving his arms trying to get balance. 

     I looked at him for a second and realized that my hands were up by my chest. And that my right hand was hurting a bit.

He finally regained his balance and looked straight at me. There was a small line of blood coming from his nose. 

     The pain was immediate my whole bottom jaw felt like there was an electric current flowing through it as pain shot through my body as he punched me in the jaw.

      I instinctively reached up to grab my jaw, and just the touch of my hand was enough to make it hurt more. 

     At this time, we had already drawn in almost everyone in the near proximity. Everyone was around us, egging us on like the wild animals we are. 

     Everything that happened after that point was a blur.