.:{Chapter 90}:.

Aria's POV

     I sat down on my knees on the cold cave floor looking through an old antique like trunk full of clothing.

     I took all of the clothing out throwing and scattering around the room as I gazed over the small selection.

     My eyes scanned over and then stopped abruptly at an old pair of gray gym shorts fro maggie. 

     I quickly picked the shorts up and placed them in my hand followed by gray undergarments.

     "Now.. what should I wear for a shirt...?" 

     "Hmm... I'm not going to be out and I plan to just stay home and chill I might as well wear something comfortable."

     I needed my head locking the idea of a chill day for once. Chill days for me consisted of a simple equation.

     That equation was MxB+P=C. The meanings for those variables are simple,  me= M, books= B, Pillows=P, Chill=C.

     "Dr. Hollingsworth the next big thing in history the new tesla!" I burst out into giggles at the thought of being like my number one hero.

     I continued to scan over the clothing as my eyes landed on a simple light blue tank top. I quickly threw it on top of the undergarments as well as the gray shorts.

     I slipped the undergarnets on carefully avoiding touching my bruises. A yelp escaped my lips at my luck as the fabric grazed my bruises anyway.

     After wincing in pain and looking like an idiot I pulled the shorts on over my legs and the tank top wit no bra.

     "Stupid bras I hate them, mwahaha!"

      picking out an old pair of undergarments.., some gray short shorts and a blue tank top that maggie gave me.

     After tieing my hair up in a messy bun I picked up all the other clothes that were scatteredon the flow and neatly put them in the trunk.

     Walking towards my bed iIbegan to crawl towards the oak table picking up my glasses and my book.

     After once I grabbed both of them I hopped off the bed and walked down the stone stairs heading towards the small book area.

     "Some girls want a fancy walk in closets, I rather have a fancy schmancy walk-in library." I replied in the mind link smirking to myself.

I curled myself into a small cocoon with a small woven blanket nuzzling into a large variety of plump pillows.

     I grabbed my book as I opened it to page 42 reader over each word and tracing my fingers over the lines.

     Do you know that jittery feeling you get when you are so passionate or so in love with something you just can't help but smile?

     I can't help but smile when I read good books. It is absolutely fantastic and every time I feel like I have ADHD with the quick rush of excitement.

==-(Sometime Later?)-==

     "Oh hell no, Quentin why!" I screamed out towards the book.

     "Are you talking to yourself again?" My wolf Clara replied making a tsk-tsk sound.

     "No, I'm talking to you duh..." I replied motioning my hand to the side.

     I rolled my eyes at Clara as I continued to read magicians.

     I found myself readjusting my seating arrangements, again and again, unable to find a decent and comfortable sitting position.

     "Why god of comfortableness why do you do this?" I screamed out to nothing.

     After reading for a few hours I found myself at the very last page gazing down at the book with...