.:{Chapter 67}:.

Declan's POV

     I slept peacefully better than I have ever before. I snuggled into the forest floor smiling softly as I rested.

     I moved my hands to the side to feel for my mate but I felt nothing. I quickly shot my eyes open as I looked around for her.

     "Nowhere in sight.." I quickly stood up and then looked down noticing that I'm naked.

     "Did we..?" I asked my wolf blushing slightly.

     "No, we didn't.... now go find mate!" My wolf screamed at me in mind link making me cringe slightly.

     I quickly shifted in my wolf probably in record speed as I ran through the forest looking for my mate.

     For hours and hours, I searched for her but her scent was nowhere.

     After about 5 hours I gave up and decided to run home. I made it home within 10 minutes in wolf form.

     I shifted outside as I ran towards a small basket putting on basketball shorts.

     I ran towards the house's back door quietly trying not to make a sound. Luckily everyone was fast asleep.

     I ran towards my bedroom door as I opened it very quietly trying my hardest to not make a sound.

     Once I entered I closed the door behind me with ease. I looked over at the time and noticed that it was 4:56 AM.

     I just stood there looking at the time unsure of what to do. It was early and honestly, I was not tired what so ever.

     A smile found its way onto my lips as I remember having the best sleep of my life with my mate in my arms.

     After debating on what to do for a few minutes I came to the conclusion to take a shower.

     I walked towards the bathroom opening the door and sighing to myself as I looked around and towards the large bathtub.

  I turned on the shower onto warm as I waited a few minutes for it to hit just the right temperature.

     I through my basketball shorts to the ground as I hoped into the shower shivering in delight at the warmness.

     I closed my eyes and placed my arms against the shower's wall as I let a groan escape my lips.

     I could feel my muscles relax as the warm water hit against my skin. I I began to wash my hair and body with the normal steps.

     I couldn't get her out of my mind her body her face her moans as I kissed her and the tingles I felt.

     I ran my fingers through my hair in the shower thinking hard about my mate and what I should do.

     "You know what to do be with mate..." My wolf Nathaniel cried.

     "She is made for us be with her!" My wolf replied once more.

     "She left us in the woods..." I mumbled into the mind link.

     "She probably had a reason," My wolf replied quickly.

     "Maybe..." My heart clenched and ached at the thought of her leaving me for fun.