.:{Chapter 112}:.

Aria's POV

   I thrusted my body forward screaming out. A shrill cry escaped my lips and began to echo throughout the cave. Sweat began to drip down my cheeks at the memory.

    Did that really happen...? I questioned out trying to think about that night. Everything after my parent's death has been a complete blur.

    "Yes, that happened!" My wolf Clara replied crying out in our mind link.

   Maybe it was the fact that my wolf was telling me to go to him or the fact that fate is practically pushing me to stand.

   I threw on a large t-shirt that went past my waist as I hoped out of bed dashing over towards my treasure chest.

   The chest was full to the brim of jewelry and treasures that I have found and some given over the years of living alone.

  My eyes widened as my finger tips grazed against the familiar necklace. The memory of the dream replied once more in my mind. 

    "Declan asked to marry me... we were friends as kids?" I mumbled out.

    I narrowed my eyes and began to think harder trying to remember what had happened. After awhile of thinking of different scenarios, it hit me like a brick.

   "Declan's parents sent him and his mom away for five years for safetly reasons. The attack was actually supposed to be on his family and not ours." Clara my wolf replied.

     The confusion memory in and more confusion flowed throughout me as it slowly began to fit into the piece explaining that was true.

    "Why did you never tell me this? Why did I even forget this? How did I even forget this?" I screamed out in the mind link.

    I never like to be wrong I can't stand it, I like to be organized and I love school. I love to memorize things so how could I have forgotten so important and crucial.

    "I don't understand if he claimed to like me when we were little why did he reject me now and bully me over the years?" I questioned out my voice breaking slowly.

    "You honestly don't remember anything do you, my god Aria. After that day his father sent him away with his mother to the solar pack for protection." Clara replied.

   "And?" I questioned out with annoyance crossing my arms. I just want answers, not vague ones.

   "And after that, you parents death were confirmed we got depressed and had to fend for ourselves in these woods.For five years he was gone we had forgotten about Declan."

    It slowly stated to makes sense but no matter what Clara was saying I didn't want to admit to it or acknowledge any of this, I just want a normal life.

    "Becuase of all the stress and bullyig, we forgot about Declan. When he came back five years later he was 11 and you were 10. He tries saying hi but you ignored him completely."

   "He got hurt and then because of that we forgot about what had happened.." Clara trailed over whimpering softly in my mind.

     How could I have forgotten this how could I have missed this.. immediately I took the pendant gripping onto it tightly while dashing down the stairs and out of the cave.