.:{Chapter 55}:.

Aria's POV

     I trembled back and forth as I cowered in the corner more tears began to fall my cheeks began to burn and my mouth was filled with a salty and bitter taste.

     "No st...op... he did...nt do I..t...!" I said softly.

     The two boys stopped fighting and everyone's head snapped towards me Kaiden rushed to my side as well as Declan pushing each other in the process.

     Ezra soon came after his brother simply watching and staring at us at the doorway smirking. When Ezra inched closer I scooted away.

     "Aria.. whats wrong..." Kaiden replied softly trying to grab my hand.

     "Who made you cry," Declan said not so softly sounding more like a demand than a question.

     I shook my head side to side not wanting to explain myself or anything for that matter I slowly crawled towards Kaiden as I snuggled into his chest.

    I quickly glanced at Declan watching as his face showed hope when I started to crawl but disappointed when I went to Kaiden and not him.

     "Please aria tell me what's wrong what happened..." Kaiden asked once more.

     "I don't... wa..nt to.. ta..lk about it.." I mumbled out softly hiding my face in Kaiden's chest.

     "Please aria I promised I would protect you please tell me," Kaiden replied lovingly.

     I didn't know what to say I could tell him his best friend and his betas brother did something so terrible all I did was point towards Ezra.

     Kaiden's eyes turned black as he followed my finger noticing that it was pointing at Ezra he quickly tackled Ezra to the floor.

     "What did you do Ezra!??!" Kaiden yelled out.

     "I didn't do anything! let me go!" Ezra cried out trying to push Kaiden off.

     I watched for about a minute as Kaiden and Ezra threw punch after punch at each other as I just snapped I couldn't watch this.

     "Stop!" I screamed out towards the two.

     I shook my head as I motioned for everyone to sit on the floor as more tears fell from my cheeks and onto the floor.

     Everyone quickly sat down Declan, Kaiden and even Ezra looking at me as if I was a performer on a stage sending chills down my spine.

     "Please.. guy..s listen.. and.. don't fight.. ok.." I mumbled softly.

     Everyone looked up at me as if they were debating on agreeing to the fact that they can't fact but ignore it and nodded anyway agreeing to behave.

     "Um.. on.. Monday.. elliot.. um.. he.." I stuttered slightly as a single tear fell down my cheek.

     "Continue, he did what.." Declan and Kaiden asked at the same time glaring at each other.

     "He dragged me into the janitor's closet and called his friends..." I cried out as more tears began to fall down my cheeks once more.

     All of the guys looked up at me as their jaws dropped to the floor. I knew they knew but I had to continue for reinsurance for them and myself.