.:{Chapter 105}:.

🌼Aria's POV

     I slowly wobbled to my feet as I stormed my way towards the closet door opening it up violently to be met with... an outfit being shoved in my face.

     I looked over at maggie as I raised my eyebrow in confusion as the outfit was being pushed in my face.

     I grabbed onto the hanger removing it from maggies hand as I held onto it tracing my fingers against the fabric while looking it up and down.

     It was a simple outfit one of the outfits that she had selected and told me to dress up in yesterday it was the polar bear outfit the first one I tried on.

     I smiled remembering that she had given this to me mentally thanking her once more.

     I stripped out of the borrowed pajamas and folded them up placing it on maggies bed and then placing the new outfit on.

     "Oh my god you look so cute!" She said circled around me once more looking me up and down as if she was a designer.

     "Wonderful darling absolutely wonderful." She said in a french accent.

     Maggie finished getting dressed in simple gray ripped jean shorts and a loose black tank top and a loose sweater like mine that was gray.

     "You look so cute maggie!" I cooed out grabbing her hand and moving them side to side playfully doing a little dance.

     "We both look cute!"

     "Indeed we do, but please no makeup." I pouted out.

     "Oh my god, I almost forgot the makeup!" She pulled me towards her large white vanity and sat me down.

     She began to brush my hair in strokes and then her own making our hair fall down our shoulders in natural waves.

     After we were done she got some makeup wet wipes and wide off her own and my face getting off the older makeup.

     "Oh god.... please no!" I cried out.

     "No talking!" She snapped.

     I nodded my head as I looked at myself in the mirror blushing slightly at my reflection.

     All of the makeup was already laid out over her vanity as she began to pick out certain tools and began to work her so called art on my face.

     She did a natural look with a shadowy eye and a tint of red to let my new red sweater pop out.

     After she was done we switched seats and she began on her own makeup, going with a decent and natural look with a gray smokey eye like mine with a wing.

     I walked over towards her large mirror holding onto my hands behind my back as I twirled around looking at my reflection.

     Maggie snuck up behind me as she hugged my waist giggling like a little girl.

     I jumped slightly and then eased down hugging her back as I looked over the features. She was absolutely beautiful her mate will be very lucky.

     "Alright, are you ready to go aria?"

     "Do I want to go not really... but sure!" I said smiling softly.

     Without a doubt, I felt extremely awkward and did not want to impose and especially take her money but I did need new clothes.

     "And she's happy to do it and like she said she needed new clothes so I think it's okay right Clara?" I asked in the mind link.

     "Ria don't worry about it, her wolf is one of my best friends just like her human is to you. Her wolf has told me how much she loves us, go have fun." My wolf pleaded.

     "Are you sure Clara...?" I asked.

     "Yes, honey I'm sure now go we look beautiful by the way." She replied happily.

      We walked downstairs putting on our shoes and then walking outside the house.

     Instead of taking the bike we took her white 2017 Gran Turismo Maserati. She opened the doors and we both hopped in and drove off towards the mall singing to the top of our lungs.