-{Chapter 4}-

Focusing forward my eyes latched onto Keagan's gaze as I sent him a sly smirk winking over at him playfully

     Focusing forward my eyes latched onto Keagan's gaze as I sent him a sly smirk winking over at him playfully. Closing my eyes I felt myself go numb as my body began to fall...  

={.-👑-.}=  

    As my body began to fall quickly I flipped to the side rotating in mid-air as my body flipped. Bringing my knees close to my chest I was able to land with ease.

    "Put your hands up where I can see them!" The police officer roared outpointing their guns towards me. Are they asking for a death wish?

    "Luna..." Keagan whispered over the intercom as he neared closer to the van relief washing over my features. 

    "Fox go, trust me I got this. You know I won't go down without a fight, have faith in me." I replied back into the intercom. Just as I was talking to Keagan a police officer slowly made their way behind me in an attempt to cuff me while I was not looking.

    With caution, I jerked my head to the side gazing at the building across the street. The small reflection of the glass shined like a mirror showing that an officer was about to sneak up from behind. Swiftly I turned to the side avoiding his grasp just by a mere inch. With no haste, I lept forward doing another landing on another car as I dashed forward one car after the next.

    "Kiara.. what the fuck are you doing..." Jax replied worry lacing his voice.

     My feet numb, my heart pumping, and the sound of my breath was all I could hear as I continued running forward leaping over the cars. Nearing the end of the street, panic began to fill my mind, a group of police officers surrounded me. 

    Looking around at my surroundings frantically a smirk found a way on my lips as my eyes caught sight of a nearby fire escape ledge. With all my might I ran towards the nearest building wall pushing my left leg as hard as I could to boost my body upwards. With one hand I efficiently grabbed onto the edges ledge hosting myself up with ease as I began to run once more, however, sooner than expected the ledge came to an end forcing myself to think of something else. With haste, I leaped into the air grabbing onto the nearest windowsill lifting myself up to the roof. 

    "Luna, Fox has officially made it to the van," Jax reported.

    Dashing forward I ran over the buildings roofs jumping to each one, rolling as I landed and then running and jumping once more landing on the very last building as the van sat down below about 6 stories.

    "Luna... you have 10 seconds to make it inside the van..." Jax replied to his words soft yet so much pain was laced between each word.

     Pushing my self forward I ran as fast As I could to the edge of the building leaping into mid-air.

"10..." Jax counted

    Falling midair I made sure to lean forward reaching my hands out to grab onto the edge of a nearby flagpole.

"9..." 

    As I fell down from the tall building I held my arms out in desperation to reach the flagpole.  Relief washed over me as my hand finally collided with the poles metallic feel until I felt it slip away my body falling down once more.

    "8..."

    As the 6th floor slowly approached as I fell I made sure to grab onto the second pole grabbing it swiftly with one arm.

    "7..."

    Groaning out loud I could feel arm ache in pain as I hosted myself up using up all of the strength that I could muster up.

    "6..."

    As I now had a full grasp onto the pole I was able to move my body into a hanging position. With my legs, I began to thrust them back and forth swinging until I had enough momentum to leap into the air once more. 

    "5..."

    As my body flew through the air and my hair blew elegantly my eyes narrowed closer to the van as I made my way to the last pole grabbing onto it easily. 

    "4..." 

    My heart began to race even more so than before as my hand just barely grabbed onto the very last pole. Pain began shooting up and down my arms as I hosted myself upwards. Slowly I managed myself to be able to do a backflip onto the ground landing in a kneeling position. Giving me just enough time to recover. 

    "3.."

    After recovering quickly I dashed through the crowd heading towards the van watching as Keagan slid the door open gazing over at me with worry.

    "2"

    Closing my eyes I cried out painfully as I dashed forward running closer and closer to the van it now only about 5 feet away.

    "1... Im so sorry Kiara there is nothing I can do.." Jax replied his voice so soft, and laced with so much pain I didn't even know he could sound like that and it broke my heart. 

    Shaking my head denial I looked over at Keagan giving him a swift nod as I continued to run forwards despite the fact the van had just begun to drive off. Closing my eyes I began to imagine all of the memories that we shared and how hard I worked to get to where I am. There is no way in hell Im giving up now.

    "Jump Luna, I got you!" Yelled Keagan as he held out his free hand.

     With one last push I leaped into the air reaching out as far as I could quickly my hand started interlocking with his and before I knew it with his strength I was pulled inside the van.