.:{Chapter 86}:.

Elliot's POV

     "You like that nerd?" I laughed out towards an Asian kid laying on the floor.

     The Asian kid's name is Bobby, Freddy..maybe... Nah, don't know don't care...

     I sent a swift kick to the boy's side as he laid on the school floor whimpering like a little baby.

     "Please don't hurt me..." The boy cried out tears and blood flowing down his cheeks.

=====-(Memory)-=====

     "Please don't hurt me..." My stepmother cried out in pain.

     I watched as my daddy sent a swift kick to my step mommy's side.

     Mommy died when I was little. Daddy got really mad and step mommy came. Daddy is mean to step mommy...

     "Please forgive me...!" She cried out cleaning the floor with her hand.

     "No, I am done forgiving you bitch!" My daddy yelled out grabbing a kitchen knife from the kitchen drawer.

    "Elliot come here!" My father's voice boomed throughout the mansion.

     My five-year-old ears perked up as I ran towards daddy looking down at step mommy.

     I knew better than to ask why because last time daddy didn't want me. I want daddy to want me I'm daddy's favorite therefor I have to stay his favorite!

     Daddy said I have to listen to him or else he would replace me with my friend Declan.

     Daddy likes Declan a lot daddy compares me to him it hurts.

     "Watch this ok son?" My father said sending a swift kick to step mommy's side.

     I nodded my head slightly unsure of what to do. Other people did this to step mommy to its right, right?

    "It's like soccer kick her!" My father voice boomed out once more.

     I slowly kicked her side once looking up at daddy hoping to see a smile.

    "HARDER!" my father's voice screamed out.

     I sent another kick to her side smiling slightly. After I looked up at daddy's face and saw a smile.

     Smile means proud, proud means... me daddy's favorite still... right?

     I continued to kick step mommy feeling the feeling I get when I win soccer games, excitement I think it's called...

     I kicked her, again and again, watching as daddy's smile only got bigger.

==-(End Of Memory)-==

     I looked down at the Asian kid as I continued to kick his sides again and again.

     Thoughts about Declan and his reaction to what I did to aria shattered my heart.

     I knew better somewhere in my heart but like school, I ignored it.

     I sent one last kick to the Asian kid throwing all of my hatred and anger to life, to Declan's reaction, to my father and so much more.

     I glared down at the kid as I stepped onto his back and then over walking towards the school doors to ditch.

     A metallic like smell filled my nose as a quick connection came to mind.

     It was Declan's blood....

     Questions filled my brain as my beta like instincts quickly kicked in. I ran towards the smell as I stopped dead in my tracks.

     I looked down as I saw Declan on the floor bandages covering his body. I ran towards him sliding against the bloody floor as I picked him up in my arms.

     I didn't drive I didn't want blood in my beautiful car so I ran to the packhouse.

     I looked up at the pack doctor as I handed Declan over towards him.

     Regret filled my body thinking of what I have done, I raped my best friends mate.

     Well I mean, she wasn't his mate yet... he didn't even accept.. her..so it's okay..right...