.:{Chapter 100}:.

Aria's POV

    We turned our head to be met with maggies brothers, Owen Karth the oldest in the family and Liam the second youngest, maggie the youngest in the family in all.

     "Aria!" Liam yelled out running towards me happily.

     I quickly dodged Liam's attempt of affection watching as his face fell and turned into a frown.

     "Oi, she's mine back off Liam!" Maggie yelled out slapping Liam on the head.

     I looked over at them giggling softly and then turning my head to meet the gaze of Owen Karth's cold gaze.

     I smiled to him slightly waving awkwardly at his gaze. OIwen Karth was definitely attractive but he was so quiet it kind of freaked me out sometimes.

      "Well hello, aria it's been awhile," Lydia the oldest in the family said smiling towards us.

     I turned around to meet Lydia an absolutely beautiful and breathtaking girl who is in her first year of college studying biology and waiting for her mate.

     "..hello.," I mumbled out softly blushing slightly.

     Lydia was extremely intimidating to me. She was perfect and so beautiful it kind of scared me especially the fact that she was also not only pretty but had brains.

     "Lydia!!" Maggie cried out running towards her sister and jumping up in the air hugging her older sister tightly.

     "Hey, Maggles!" Lydia replied laughing out and hugging her sister back.

     "Aww.. hey where's my hug?" Liam whined out.

     I looked back at Liam and then Owen and then maggie and then Lydia repeating that pattern a few times giggling out loud.

      Looking at this family banter in a friendly and loving way my mind bounced back to the scary siblings.

          I shook my head trying my best to avoid that. Especially the thought of what their reaction was after they eventually realized I had snuck away.

     Hopefully, I won't run into them ever again... I shook my head trying to kill the thoughts but failed as they continued to flow into my mind.

     "Earth to aria aria?" Poke, poke, poke.

    "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed out glaring at maggie as she continued to poke my side.

     "Your alive mwahaha!" She cried out laughing happily.

     "You okay aria you kind of spaced out..." Lydia replied.

     "Oh.,  um., sorry, I got distracted" I mumbled softly.

     "Ooo what were you thinking about," Liam replied moving his eyebrows up and down while smirking happily.

     "Liam leave her alone she's mine!" Maggie screamed out jumping on top of me.

     "Aww come on your no fun maggie," Liam whined out falling to the floor dramatically.

     "Just leave and play wth Owen or do whatever you were doing before!" Maggie barked.

     "But I don't want to..." Liam whined impatiently.

     Owen just looked at both of us with a slight smile other than that there was no emotion in his facial expressions.

     "Come on Liam maggie just wants to have a girl night just respect that," Lydia replied crossing her arms over her chest.

     "Aww come on Lydia why do you always have to team up with maggie!" Liam whined out.

     I rolled my eyes as I laughed out at the bickering family.