.:{Chapter 74}:.

Aria's POV

     I crawled towards my mate on the floor ignoring the blood smearing over my exposed skin all that mattered right now was my mate, even if he rejected me or not.

     I quickly sat next to him sitting up and opening the first aid supplies grabbing rubbing alcohol, gauze, and bandages.

     I looked into his eyes as they looked back at me with an emotion I could not detect. Was it hope, no that would be too odd. Maybe it was lust, no that's not it. It has to be love... wait...

     I shook my head to the side quickly snapping out of my trance as I opening up the rubbing alcohol placing the lid to the side.

     "This might hurt... a lot..." I replied softly dumping a decent amount of rubbing alcohol on his open wound to disinfect it. 

     I cringed at the thought of hurting my mate or ex-mate but I quickly sucked it up knowing that this was for the best.

     "Before you ask me why didn't his wolf 

Nathaniel heals him let me explain. Wolfs cannot heal 

themselves if they get hurt by their mate 

or because of their mate." The sexy narrator said.

     My gut twisted and turned as I heard his soft cries echo throughout the room. I could almost feel the burning sensation of the alcohol.

     "It is going to be okay Declan I promise..." I mumbled softly into his ear.

     I quickly grabbed the lid and closed the rubbing alcohol placing it to the floor. I then grabbed the gauze and started to wipe off the blood and the remaining alcohol on his chest.

     "We are almost done don't worry," I replied repeating encouraging words to him.

     I quickly threw the gauze to the side and grabbed the ace bandage unwrapping it with my hand and then slowly pushing Declan up to a sitting position.

     "Please don't move sit up straight for a little bit okay?" I questioned.

     "Okay.." He moaned out painfully.

     I nodded towards him giving him a look of hope and love as I quickly wrapped the ace bandage around his chest and waist tightening it so that it is just enough pressure.

     After I was done I gently placed his head back on my lap as I grabbed a wash cloth dumping some water from my water bottle onto it.

     I grazed the cold washcloth over Declan's face wiping off all of the blood and sweat. Slowly moving his arms and hands wiping off all the blood that remained.

     "Thankyou..." He replied softly nuzzling into my lap making my wolf purr in delight in our mind link and send tingles throughout my body.

     I looked down at him as I finished cleaning him off and placed the washcloth on the floor to the side. I quickly packed up all of the medical supplies and throughout all the garbage.

     After I was done I sat still looking down at his peaceful and sleeping face moving strands of hair out of his face running my fingers through its chocolate brown color.

    I mentally groaned out in the mind link as I ran my fingers through his beautiful dark chocolate brown hair happy to finally be able to do so after the urge for so long.