.:{Chapter 52}:.

Aria's POV

     "So how about you me and that book today?" Replied Kaiden smiling.

     "How about you let me go to class?" I replied trying to sound as flirty but failing.

     "Aww come on!" Whined Kaiden as he pouted at me and Ezra. Ezra just smirked back at him giving him a simple shrug.

     I rolled my eyes as I tried stepping on my tippy toes to give Kaiden a kiss on the cheek but failed. I tried once more as I pouted once more hating the height difference.

     Kaiden smirked down at me as he bent down kissing my lips softly leaving a small peck.  And a lingering sensation shooting down my spine.

     "I was trying to kiss your cheek not your lips...!" I stuttered out turning as bright red as a strawberry hiding my face in my hands.

     "And I was trying to kiss your lips oh wait I did!" He smirked evilly sending me a wink.

     I rolled my eyes once more as I grabbed my books out of my locker and put them in my bag neatly and quickly. After I was done I quickly slammed my locker looking right and left.

     "I need to get to class Kaiden can I go.. please?" I asked whining slightly.

     "School does not even start until at least 10 minutes most of the kids are not even here yet." He whined out giving me his puppy dog eyes.

     "I just.. want to go.. pl..ease.." I stuttered out trying to pull my arm away looking down.

     "Whats wrong, something's wrong I know it," replied Kaiden.

     "It's nothing I promise.." I replied shyly.

     "Don't lie to me aria I know something's wrong I just want to help." He replied.

     "I don't want to bump into Declan or Elliot...," I mumbled softly under my breath.

     Ezra and Kaiden's head quickly looked over me as the both tried to come towards me and hug me which they both did.

     "I won't let them go near you aria, I promise." Replied Ezra.

     "Back off Ezra, she's mine I also won't let them touch you ever!" Kaiden yelled out punching Ezra in the arm softly.

     I soft giggle escaped my lips as I nodded to them both walking into both of their arms hugging them tightly.

     "Ok boys well I have to get to class," I replied rolling my eyes once more.

     "Ezra, you're in almost all of arias classes right?" Kaiden asked looking towards Ezra.

     "All of them but one but that one she is with maggie, why?" Ezra asked.

     "Don't let any of those creeps touch her or go near her," Kaiden replied.

     "I won't let anything happen to her but why don't you just watch her, oh holy night in shining armor or shoes should I say." Replied Ezra smirking and nudging Kaiden's arm.

     "You know I don't go to classes even if I did I have alpha work and I'm not in any of your classes or hers," Kaiden whined out.

     "Sucks for you, come on aria lets go," Ezra said offering my his hand.

     I nodded to them both smiling softly as I grabbed Ezra's hand waving my other one to Kaiden as we walked off towards our chemistry class together.

     Upon reaching the door Ezra opened it for me like the gentleman he is and taking my chair out for me to sit in and then sitting down next to me.

     We both watched as the kids quickly walked in the classroom I hid my face I saw Elliot walk in with a few of his friends I gripped onto the sides of my binder as I bit down on my lip.