.:{Chapter 106}:.

Kaiden's POV

     I looked over at Ezra as I continued to drive one hand on the wheel and the other swatting Ezra's grabby hands away.

     "Ezra back off were gonna die your going to kill us both!" I yelled out.

     Ezra ignored me and continued to hit me while I drove down the town heading towards the city mall giving death glares to him.

     "Kaiden pleasee.......!" He whined out.

     "What do you want!" I screamed out once more.

     "I want ice cream damn it!" He screamed.

     "Well suck it up and be patient brat! We can get some at the mall jeez." I put my other hand on the wheel as I looked forward focusing on the road and trying to tune out Ezra.

     "HELL yeah!!!" Ezra hollered and then turned the radio up singing to R You Mine by the Artic Monkeys.

     As he began singing I tried with all my might to just ignore him and not sing but I lost and burst out into fits of laughter and sang along with him.

    " I'm a puppet on a string

Tracy island, time-traveling diamond

Could a shaped heartaches

Come to find ya fall in some velvet morning

Years too late

She's a silver lining lone ranger riding

Through an open space

In my mind when she's not right there beside me

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

And satisfaction feels like a distant memory 

And I can't help myself

All I wanna hear her say is are you mine?"

     I joined in singing with Ezra happily and rocking out to one of our favorite bands the Artic Monkeys.

     While we continued driving down the street we got some and by some, I mean a lot, of odd glances as we bobbed our head up and down to the beat.

==-(15 Minutes Later)-==

     I parked the car in an open parking space in lane C2 of the mall hoping out of the front seat followed by Ezra.

     I glanced over at Ezra watching him crack his nuckles and stretch out his limbs. I did the same but cringed at how sore my muscles are.

     "Damn I need to work out soon..." I replied to my wolf in our mind link.

     "Hell yeah, you do." My wolf replied.

     I rolled my eyes mentally and then tuned him out focusing in on Ezra and following him to the door of the mall.

     "Come on Kaiden!" Ezra shouted.

     "Calm your buns!" I shouted back. 

     I jogged towards him as we jogged together towards the door.

    I glanced around and noticed a lot of another werewolf's and a ton of humans.

     And don't forget especially all of the fake and slutty girls from our school in their groups.

     I would assume Ezra saw the girls to as he immediately turned on his heel and walked down the hallway to the other side of the mall casual avoiding the girls like a ninja.

     I laughed out softly following Ezra and dodging the girls happy that we both hated the fake girls and especially the sluts.

     "Hey let's go to that bookstore!" Ezra said pointing towards it happily

     I rolled my eyes as I nodded my head willing to make my best friend happy.

     He did sports but his love for reading and especially school and books still amazes me. Aria and Ezra have so much in common, would she like me more if I liked books as much as Ezra?