.:{Chapter 85}:.

Kaiden's POV

      I pecked her cheek as I swam away diving under the water with ease smiling at the feeling.

     We swam for hours watching as the sun slowly fell down. It was now probably 4:00 pm or somewhere near that.

     I grabbed her hand as I swam towards the shore of the lake plopping onto the grass with Aria in my arms.

     I could feel her body shiver into my arms as I held onto her rubbing my arms up and down hers trying to warm her up.

     "You okay?" 

     "Yeah... j...ust real...ly cold th...ough." She stuttered out.

     I moved over towards her pulling her into my chest and wrapping my arms over and around her body.

     I soft chuckle escaped my lips as she nuzzled into my bare chest.

     After a few minutes of gazing up at the sky and pointing out clouds and their odd shapes we sat up and walked towards our clothes putting them on.

     I turned around to give aria the privacy she wanted as she changed. When i turned around she had put her hair up in a messy bun.

     "So what do you want to do now?"

     She looked up at me and blinked a few times before placing her finger on her chin tapping lightly as if she was speculating.

     "Not sure..." She mumbled softly.

     "How about we go back to the lunar pack and head into town?" 

     "Are you sure..don't you have alpha business to attend to?" She looked up at me once more gazing into my eyes.

     "Of course I am sure, let's go! And I already did all of the alpha business I had to do today so don't worry about it sweet cheeks."

     I walked over to her as I picked her up in my arms carrying her out of the field and towards the woods.

     I held onto her as I walked through the forest for a decent 30 minutes crossing the solar pack border to the lunar pack's border.

     We quickly crossed the border noticing small lights in clearing ahead.

     Eventually, we were out in the open in the same park where I asked aria out.

     I hoped over the same flower bed that I almost tripped on walking towards the park's path. 

     The park was very beautiful full of flowers, trees, some swings, and benches and a few small ponds with gravel paths.

     We walked towards the exit of the park and to the small town a few runners ran past us.

     I grabbed onto Aria's shoulder turning her around to my other side so my body was facing the cars instead of her.

     I held onto her hand swinging it back and forth happily while humming out to a random tune.

     A small and cute restaurant was spotted ahead as I pointed towards it.

     "Are you hungry Aria" 

     "Um kind of..." She mumbled.

     "Awesome let's go to that restaurant, its looks decent."

     "Okay!" she replied smiling at me softly.

     I walked towards the restaurant with her hand in mine opening the restaurant door being greeted by a waiter.