.:{Chapter 91}:.

Aria's POV

       After reading for a few hours I found myself at the very last page gazing down at the book with...  Complete anger.

     I glared at the last page of the book with an almost evil glint in my eyes.,

     I ripped the very last page out of the book and ripped it up and then crumbled it.

     "I never have liked endings anyway." 

     I tossed the crumbled and torn page behind me watching as it landed perfectly in the bin with the ability of psychics!

     I Closed the book and stood up placing it back in its spot next to the other 2 magician serious books.

     I reached my hand forward about to grand the second book before I dropped my hand and stopped.

     "I.. want.. to do.. something....." 

     "What do you mean aria?" My wolf asked.

     "I want to do something and I want to do something now!" I screamed stomping around like a little kid making fun of my three-year-old self.

   "Oh god, I remember those days..." My wolf replied

     After my wolf said those words there was a weird pause of silence before I heard her voice once more.

     "Maybe we could go out into town and find some of our friends?" Clara questioned.

     "Pfft... what friends..."

     "Your new friends, Ezra, Kaiden, Maggie, Liam." Clara replied smiling.

     "Oh right.. those friends," I replied almost sarcastically as I placed my hand on my chin rubbing my imaginary beard.

     "Let's go!" I screamed out into the mind link as I jumped away from the reading corner running towards the cave entrance.

     "Wait aria, aren't you going to change and bring your backpack before we leave?" 

     "Nah honestly I just want to go on a walk through the town and woods. I rather not get anything dirty especially when everything else is filthy."

     "Oh wait that reminds me!"

     I walked towards my bed's trunk opening it up and throwing everything inside into my small wood woven laundry basket.

     I was about to grab the dress's and outfits Kaiden handed to me before putting them down gently.

     I didn't want to touch them or even wear them. So there is honestly no need to wash them, they are too precious.

     "My precious... precious.. precious...!" I mimicked Smeagol from the lord of the rings quiet well if I do say so myself.

     I giggled out at my sudden energy and excitement. I'm not sure why I'm so energetic but whatever the reason is I love it!

     It's like as if my depression was completely gone. But then my anxiety quickly kicked in reminding me that depression comes in waves.

     "What about your backpack?" Claraasked

     "Nah ill be fine all I have to carry in it is schoolwork and I only plan on going for a walk."

     "It's also cold outside aria." Clara scolded like a mother.

     "I also don't care!" I replied smugly.

     "Fine be that way if you want to be cold then be that way!" She huffed out.

     I smirked to myself at the thought of how dramatic Clara was compared to me.

     Other than being emotionally unstable I don't really think I am that dramatic... am I?

     I shook my head at the thought as I put on my new shoes from Kaiden and walked out the cave's entrance and into the woods.