-{Chapter 12}-

The car ride was at least 20 to 30 minutes of consistent bickering between us and lots of boring questions and torture

The car jerked forward and stopped abruptly forcing us to lean forward stopping as the black limousine door swinging open revealing the sun.

Oh, no bright light bright light I screamed out in my mind laughing at my impression of ET.

I followed Miss Cordelia, yeah no that does not sound right how about miss lady or whatever yeah that works.

I followed Miss lady out of the car gazing up at the sky the wind slashing against my face causing shivers to run up and down my spine.

A young male came forward greeting us both happily holding onto my single bag.

"Welcome back ma'am and welcome princess to Princeton Academy for the queens and kings of the world." The male replied politely bowing to us both.

"Well princess hunt I must be off now Bodhi here will show you to your dormitory room if you have any questions feel free to ask." Replied miss lady as she motioned towards the boy.

"Alright thank you I guess miss um Cordelia." Pff miss Cordelia more like miss lady mwahaha I laughed evilly in my mind as I watched her retreat to the other side of the courtyard.

As she left I finally was given the opportunity to glance up at the school my jaw practically dislocating and dropping to the floor as I gazed up at its glory.

I assumed it would be magnificent but damn this is just incredible, more so than a unicorn farting rainbows.

Beautiful white pillars large castle Academy with white walls magnificent doors and windows everything was so elegant and absolutely breathtaking and perfect.

I continued to stare up at the gorgeous castle in awe and slight excitement. I could not help but get a jittery feeling maybe this won't be so bad after all.

"Miss hunts, princess are you there?" The boy known to be Bodhi questioned waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh um sorry, I guess...?" I replied casually.

His eyes widened at my lack of formality as he urged me towards the large and beautiful white doors opening them up for me.

I scoffed at him while rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest while walking inside.

The inside was as gorgeous if not more on the inside then out gorgeous girls and boys were scattered throughout the halls in their preppy school uniforms.

All eyes turned to me making me slightly uncomfortable.

The girls looked at me with disgust and horror as well as the guys but a few guys looked at me with lust as if losers.

They continued to gaze at me with shock making me slightly self-conscious and looking down at my appearance.

I was wearing my clothes from the mission since I never actually got to change it consisted of the same black shorts black combat boots and a black tank top that showed off all my curves.

"This way princess hunt" the male's voice replied.

I nodded my head and followed the man down the beautifully decorated and elegant hallways my feet dragging against the floor.

As we walked down the hall I swayed my hips side to side seductively while grinning softly.

I was without a doubt using my feminine charm to my advantage receiving lustful stares but not enough to be considered or even look like a skanky slut.

I turned my head to see a group of plastic looking princes covered in makeup and low skirts I mentally laughed at the irony as I walked past them.

"This is it, princess, this is the girl's dormitory section room A42," Bodhi replied.

"Will I have any roommates?" I questioned with uneasiness in my tone.

I cannot have roommates I hate people and on top of that, I can't risk anyone knowing about my mission I have to be extremely careful.

"Well typically yes but we were given specific orders to give you a private room," Bodhi replied once more politely opening the door for me and placing my bag on the ground.

I mentally did a happy dance screaming score happily as I walked into the beautiful room to be met with...