-{Chapter 21}-

"Let's go

"Let's go..," Jasper whispered opening the door quickly. As the door swung open all three of us ran out of the dark hallway light pouring over us as our eyes adjusted to the sudden change. immediately as we run out Julian swiftly slammed the door shut behind us. Within seconds we appeared in front of my own rooms door. Jasper almost immediately opened my bedroom door as we all ran inside gasping out as we...  

  ={.-👑-.}= 

Within seconds we appeared in front of my own rooms door. Jasper almost immediately opened my bedroom door as we all ran inside gasping out as we met the gaze of an untouched room. 

"Take off your clothes now" Jasper yelled pointing his finger towards me his face serious.

In shock, my own eyes widened as well as Julians. Within seconds I caught on to what Jasper was saying and within seconds I found myself dashing across the large dorm-like apartment. Swiftly I jumped over the couches and past the fireplace all while throwing my dress off from over my head. 

Luckily my knife was still covered due to a underdress but none the less I was pretty much naked. I was still in the boys sight. But at the moment I could careless. Picking up the dress I ran to the side running inside my new bedroom throwing the dress across the room, quickly throwing a nightgown that was laid down on the bed. The nightgown was a white nightgown laced with the finest of silk. Quickly I threw the nightgown over my clothes. 

Once done I found myself dashing out of my room as I latched my fingers onto my delicately braided and curled hair. Quickly I took the single hair tie that held it together as I threw my hair up into a messy bun. Running closer towards the couch I leaped into the air nodding over to Jasper with a soft grin. 

Jasper returned the grin as he rotated to the side grabbing the closest book in sight. Swiftly he tossed the book up into the air allowing me to catch it. Quickly I caught the book, and just as I was grabbing onto the hilt I forced my body backward as I landed onto the couch laying down. Rotating quickly I grabbed the blanket that laid under me placing it over my legs all while opening up the book.

Signaling my head to the side motioning to them both. Instantly Julian and Jasper nodded in agreement as they followed my gaze dashing towards bathroom closing the door behind them. 

"Um.. come in..?" I whispered right after the boys hid, my voice soft and low. Tiredly I faked a yawn as I looked down at the book in my hands pretending to read. 

Imeadetly the door swung open revealing four tall guards. All of which eyes landed quickly on my exposed body as I laid on the couch wrapped up in the blanket.

Grinning mentally I placed my hand over my mouth gasping in shock letting a fake yet believable squeal escape my lips. I have never made such a sound in my life what have I become? 

"W..what.. are you doing here!?" I cried pulling the blanket up over my semi-exposed chest and the book closer to my body.

The four guards all were tall and strong never the less I could take them down but as they saw what state I was in their cheeks flushed red.

"..What.. is the meaning of this!" I yelled readjusting my blanket. 

"Oh.. please forgive.. me... princess.." Of of the guard stumbled moving his gaze away.

"Answer me... what is the meaning of this!" I cried out.

"Um.. we got a report.. that you.. ran away from a group of guards after assaulting princess Anastasia." The third guard replied his voice low.

"..w..what are you talking about! Cant, you see that I am reading, and about to go to bed. This is unacceptable, how dare ou badge in here when clearly I have not left my room since. I just got here today how stupid can you be to blame me for something I clearly could not have done!" I huffed out slamming my book closed dramatically.

"Im.. so.. sorry.. princess.." The first guard mumbled the other three following close behind with many apologies from each and every one of them. How boring I get it jeez.

"You should be, how dare you accuse me of  something so absurd!" I cried.

"We.. truly are sorry this must be a mistake..."

"Of course its a mistake, a mistake that you are going to have to fix!"

"Yes, yes of course princess." the guards mumbled in shame.

"Im feeling nice today so im not going to report any you guards to the palace staff. However, I want this mess cleaned up this is absurd, and now my entire night has been ruined!" Placing my hands above my head I sighed out in despair.

"We are very sorry princes.. thank you so much for your kindness!" They cried bowing there head again and again.

"Stop thanking me and go, I wish to return back to reading without being rudely interrupted." 

"Yes, yes of course.." They mumbled, walking backward stumbling as they did. Quickly all four of the large men's bodies rushed out of the door closing it behind them. 

About a minute later the creek of a door filled my ears as I stood up turning around to see the head of Jasper and julian pop out of the bathroom door. Quickly the sound of laughter filled my ears as I dropped the book and blanket to the floor. Together we all began to laugh out happily until the sound of a knock filled all of our ears once more. In haste, I turned my hair flying to the side as I jerked my head suddenly. Quickly I glared at them both motioning them to run to the bathroom as fast as they could as I made my way towards the couch. 

Quickly Julian managed to jump into the bathroom just intime. But as I neared the couch, and the doorknob turned, I began to panic. A soft gasp escaped my lips as muscular arms wrapped around my waist forcing my body to lay onto the couch. With wide eyes, I gazed upwards to the body that hovered over my own. A blush crept up onto my cheeks as I came face to face with...

 A blush crept up onto my cheeks as I came face to face with