.:{Chapter 107}:.

🌸Maggie's POV

    Hand in hand We walked inside the large modern like mall to be happily greeted with deadly glares by no other than heather and her gang of evil minions.

    I squeezed onto arias hand nodding towards her watching as her expression turned to fear. I sent a reassuring smile as I puffed my chest out in confidence.

     "It's okay don't worry about those plastic freaks," I whispered towards her.

     I looked over at the girls and gave them the lovely gift of a middle finger with a childish grin. 

    After I was done acting extremely immature I held onto arias hand walking in the other direction towards the shopping area on the east end instead of the north.

     "...Why am I not surprised that this is where they hang out?" aria mumbled out softly grumbling alternative profanities.

     "Eww... indeed ugh I bet they always hang out here...!" I whined out.

     "After today lets never go shopping at this ever again okay?" Aria replied nodding er head up and down, me replying with the same.

     I continued to walk with her hand in hand as a small shop came in view. It was a bookstore I pointed towards it motioning aria to see the store.

     We looked at each other watching as our eyes lit up in excitement and then back at the bookstore and then back at each other.

     "Last one that makes it to the bookstore is a rotten egg!" I screamed out running away from aria and towards the bookstore laughing out happily.

     I turned around looking at her bright red face smiling in victory as I ran toward the large glass doors and inside the small book store.

    I looked over at aria as I reached my hand out eyes widening started to widen in a sock as I saw her small figure collide with a large and dark figure.

    I focused in on aria as I saw her inches away from her head hitting the ground.

     Her waist was being held onto by Kaiden as he looked down at her lovely.

     My heart gushed out as I awed at how cute they look as a couple. 

    They honestly look like a pair of beautiful flamenco dances as he stood her up and gracefully twirled her up and then into his chest laughing playfully. 

     I turned to my left watching as another figure ran up towards us with a huge pile of assorted books in his hands.

     The books wobbled side to side as he continued to run forward quickly dropping them and pushing Kaiden off of aria and crushing her in a bear hug.

     "Aria!" He cried out smiling as the boy laughed happily.

     "Back off Ezra, she's mine!" Kaiden whined crossing his arms over his chest.

     I could not help but stare in awe at his biceps as they flexed out at his movement.

      I quickly shook my head stamping out of my little moment of attraction towards him remember the friend code of no dating or checking out ex's, crushes and especially boyfriends.

    I smiled over at the boy named Ezra looking up and down at his features. 

     Without a doubt, he was attractive like Kaiden, tan skin beautiful eyes high cheekbones and pure happy and friendly aura about him.

     "That's the beta of the solar pack, Kaiden's the alpha." My wolf replied in the mind link.

     "Well that explains it, I knew Kaiden was alpha but I had no idea he was a beta," I replied truthfully towards my wolf.

     "You never pay attention, do you? He has powerful aura radiating off of him!" My wolf said annoyingly nagging me on and on about how I never pay attention.

     She was right that I never pay attention as I toned her out throwing her to the back of my mind walking closer towards the group of three.

     "