-{Chapter 13}-

I mentally did a happy dance screaming score happily as I walked inside the beautiful room to be met with

={.-👑-.}=

I was met with an absolutely beautiful and magnificent bedroom truly fit for a princess.

Remember that time when I said this would suck well i guess its not so bad after all, this is straight out amazing!

"This is your bedroom, your uniform, some new clothes and dresses are all located in your walk in closet including shoes and school supplies."

"Oh and don't forget the bathroom is on the left, there is also a phone available for room service on the right feel free to call for anything whether it is food or help," Bodhi replied.

"Thankyou," I replied happily looking at bodhi's joyful face.

"Will that be all miss?"

"Yeah thanks, i guess."

"Have a wonderful rest of the day princess hunt." bodhi said gleefully bowing his head.

He walked backwards towards the door opening it up and exiting the room while closing the door behind him.

The minute he left I jumped out of my sitting position and ran towards my suitcase on the ground picking it up and tossing it on a wooden table.

It took awhile but I finally found a comfortable position to sit on my knees as I flipped over the suitcase clearing off the table.

"Well let's see what we have here," I replied giggling like a little girl.

Don't blame me but every time I get new gadgets or gadgets, in general, i feel like I have just won a billion dollars.

Thank you Jax what would I do without you!

I laughed out once more readjusting myself and flipping the switch of the suitcase opening it with ease.

It was a simple suitcase not too fancy but not too boring it was red and somewhat small probably 30inches x 20inches or something like that.

I flopped open the head piece of the suitcase placing it gently to the side opening it up wide.

A grin crept onto my lips as I gazed over at the selection of clothes that Lina had packed for me grazing my fingers across the familiar fabrics.

I smiled once more as my eyes landed on a familiar and favorite shirt of mine folded neatly on the top it was a simplistic shirt that said parental advisory.

"Thankyou Lina what would I do without you, iIlove you so much" I mumbled softly to no one but the wind.

I shrugged my shoulders after having a small pity party at the fact that I was alone with no friends what so ever.

I tossed all of the clothes to the side ignoring the fact that they were scattering all over the beautiful floors.

"They have butlers and servants for that crap right...?"

"Yeah, pff, it's fine no one will care."

I looked both ways cautiously to make sure that no one was in sight or any uninvited guests.

I think I should be safe and no one is in sight so it's clear, for now at least.

I tapped the side of the suitcases bottom listening to the familiar mechanical click switching on as the gears clanked against each other forcing it to open the flap.

I gazed over the gadgets tempted to check them all out but knew that I had to get things going.

I took out a small earpiece placing it on the floor as well as a few throwing knives placing them on the bed.

The knives were a beautiful black and silver sculpted and light weighted throwing daggers perfect for assassins to use.

I abruptly dropped the knives the floor listening to them clatter against the wooden floors as she door knocked three times and then opened.

"Hi, I'm Mia, oh my god I am so sorry your unpacking!" A girl probably around my age replied to me energetically looking at me with wide eyes.

I looked back at her with the same expression as I kicked the daggers under the couch and quickly flipped down the suitcases flap.

"Um, who are you...and why are you in my room?" I questioned.

"My apologies I heard that there was a new princess I was really excited to meet you I am Princess Mia Lilith the third I will be showing you around." She replied gracefully.

"Oh, I see... um well, I'm Kiara... um, Hunt... Kiara Hunt?" I mentally wiggled my eyebrows up and down pretending that I was Bond, James Bond.

I continued to think about James Bond watching as it slipped out of my mind fixating back at the interesting girl in front of me.

I looked the girl up and down surveying the girl, Beautiful hazel eyes with matching curly brown hair, a button nose she looked like a princess straight out of a fairytale storybook.

She's is definitely a princess for sure how wonderful. I thought sarcastically.

Before I could think ill of her I looked her up and down gazing at her simplistic pink sweater and black tights with fuzzy ugg boots.

All thoughts of her being a skank escaped my mind as I looked at her smiling face.

Do you have friends or have you ever met someone when they smile it makes you smile or want to as well?

For some reason, this girl made me want to smile and ill tell you one thing it's not easy to not smile at a happy and innocent girl like this.

Okay stay calm stay calm...

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Kiara Hunt," Mia replied bowing her head respectfully.

"Um.. thanks, I guess?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

The small pang of hurt and even jealousy flew through my vanes at the memory of Lina. They act so similarly both innocent and generally good people.

I miss Lina. I miss Keagan. I miss home, it took awhile to come to realize that for once I actually missed being at home and coming to that hurt a lot.

 I miss home, it took awhile to come to realize that for once I actually missed being at home and coming to that hurt a lot