.:{Chapter 71}:.

Aria's POV

     A small part of me broke as I saw the disappointment in Declan's face. And how he ran off to somewhere I had no idea.

     A few minutes later a terrible burning sensation in my chest and lower stomach area making me cry out in agony and pain.

     I fell to the floor as I cried out in pain clinging onto Kaden's chest crying out.

     Kaiden's eyes lit up as if he knew what was happening before I knew it I was picked up bridal style in his arms and we were sprinting down the hall.

     Kaiden and my vision landed to a passed out Declan on the floor in a pool of what seemed to be his own blood.

     I jumped out of Kaiden's arms as a loud thud echoed throughout the classroom as I fell to the floor crawling towards my mate.

     I picked up his head with ease as I placed his sleeping figure on my lap tears flowing down my cheeks. My hands were covered in blood as well as my clothing but that was my lowest concern.

    I looked up at Kaiden as tears began to fall faster down my face.

     "How did you know...?" I croaked out towards Kaiden looking up at his pained expression.

     "I smelled a metallic scent and I have seen this happen before..." Kaiden trailed off looking down at the ground.

     I knew he was not telling me everything but I didn't really need to worry about this right now. I cradled Declan in my arms as more tears began to fall.

     I looked down at Declan and then at his chest watching as more blood began to fall it was too much blood way too much.

     I had no bandages or anything so I quickly took off my white sweater shirt exposing my white bra as I wrapped it up my arm pressing down on his chest.

     I placed pressure on his wound as more tears began to fall. I held onto his chest tightly watching as one of my favorite sweaters began to turn crimson red.

     "Please stay with me Declan I'm so sorry please forgive me!" I cried out.

     I looked up hoping to meet the gaze of Kaiden but I had no luck. Kaiden always had the answers he was always so calm, but he was gone nowhere in sight.

     I held Declan's head in my lap as cradled him cooing loving words into his ears praying and using all of my strength to make this wrong right. 

     I ran my fingers through his beautiful and soft chocolate brown hair as I continued to cradle him. Praying for him to open his beautiful eyes and give me his million dollar smirk.

     I continued to apply preasure on the wound placing my hand down on his chest and then my other hand ontop. More tears began to fall filling my mouth with a salty and bitter taste.

      I quickly wiped away the stray tears as a tiny and small flicker of light turned on in my mind. A small and tiny idea quickly popped into my mind allowing my eyes to widen in hope.