.:{Chapter 62}:.

Aria's POV

     Kaiden quickly gave me one last kiss as he quickly stood up and began to run off towards the school's parking lot to do alpha business.

     My heart began to ache at the sudden feeling of loneliness. Should I just go home or should I stay here and just watch.

     I decided to just stay sitting on the bleachers as I gazed down at the football field watching as the jocks my mate included and the cheerleaders practiced their tasks

     Declan looked over at me as I looked over at him our gazes meeting each other, I was sure of it. I couldn't help but think about how he is so tall, handsome, perfect and so intimidating.

     I mean like my gosh he looked like a greek god even more so then David Tennant and matt smith combined. He was as beautiful as Kaiden but in his own ways with his dark brown eyes.

     He was running around the football field with the other jocks his abs and muscles popping out of his football jersey causing myself and all the other girls to drool.

     I continued to watch him and the rest play questioning why. Maybe it's the fact that he's my mate or ex-mate. Or maybe its the mate bond, or the fact I have nothing better to do?

     I questioned myself again and again as I watched him toss the ball back and forth beads of sweat forming on his forehead and dripping down his perfectly chiseled jaw.

     There he looked over at me again I'm sure of it. I tried to look casual as I looked away at the forest putting my hands in my lap.

     I knew he was looking at me and studying me but I couldn't figure out why. His girlfriend heather was cheering for him on the side with the other cheerleaders.

     I quickly glanced over at heather scanning over her skimpy looking cheerleader outfit. I could not compete with that I knew I couldn't.

     There! He looked at me again, and this time when he looked he let the look linger a bit. It wasn't a challenging look or a flirty look. 

     It was more of an "I want to know a bit more about you look." I kind of liked that look, it was a beginning look a different look. 

    Perhaps a chance to build something kind of look. A look that said I am willing to try if you are, at least I thought so.

     I jumped from my seat as I saw another man charging towards him tackling to the ground. My heart sank but also fluttered at the thought of him getting distracted at me.

     I looked over at him once more noticing that his eyes were no longer on my gaze and now were on Heathers body.

     Perhaps he was never actually looking at me maybe it was just my imagination. I let a soft sigh escape my lips as I sat back down watching him run around as well as the others.

     He looked over at me again I was sure of it. I had enough, I quickly rose from my seat on the bleachers as I strode towards the ground in one abrupt motion.

     I watched his gaze follow me as he watched me stride to the ground with curiosity and maybe even lust?