-{Chapter 6}-

I looked over at the door as four figures began to walk closer to me revealing the faces of

={.-👑-.}= 

    Two large figures walked closer towards me revealing very familiar eyes and body structures.

    It's Leo and the big boss, why is the boss here this is weird...

    Leo, I was not really surprised because I knew the day was anything but over, but the boss that was a surprise he is supposed to be in London...

    "Kiara honey." Mr. Hunt replied opening his arms as he smiled brightly towards me. Mr. Hunt is also known as the Big Boss.

    A small smirk found its way onto my own lips as I looked over at him running towards his frame and jumping into his arms.

    "Dad!" I cried out jumping towards him hugging him tightly. 

    "It has been so long I have missed you so much. And look at you, you are so tall and have grown so much!" He said happily placing his hand in mine. 

    I couldn't help but smile at his loving face, a chiseled jaw dark brown eyes, and a distinct scar on the right side of his cheek.

    It has been almost a year since I had seen him last, why is here now?

    When I was a little girl alone and scared at the age of 4 lost in an abandoned warehouse he took me in as his own daughter, I owe him my life.

    "It really has been a long time, but shouldn't you be in London daddy why are you here?" I questioned.

    No matter how hard I thought or how many times the question of why flowed into my mind it only came back to nothing.

    I could not think of anything as to what brought him here what so ever, so why is he here?If Leo had a mission for me he would just tell me straight forward like he always does with his poker face and fancy case files...

    The big boss rarely visits sections in new york anymore what is going on...Okay, maybe I'm sounding dramatic at the reason on why he is here when I should just be focusing on the fact that he's here but somethings not right.

    I'm not sure what, how or why but something is out of place something is wrong and whatever that is.

  "Look honey something has come up sweetie, something very important that I need to talk to you about." He replied looking straight into my eyes.

    His dark brown eyes were shimmering and sparkling with hope and maybe fear as he gazed over towards me.

    Is this some kind of messed up dream what is going on...