.:{Chapter 25}:.

Aria's POV

     After maggie left and I finished gathering my things I stood up and walked outside of the classroom and into the hall gazing down at my necklace smiling.

     I looked both ways watching as more and more students filled the hallways. Normally I would wait this out but today for some reason I don't want to.

     I smiled once more liking the fact that I can actually smile about something. I squirmed my way through the crowds of hormonal teenagers trying to avoid being pushed and kicked.

     Sadly that was not the case so far I was pushed and tripped and slightly kicked. But nothing too brutal no punching or blood has occurred yet so it's alright.

"Happy 16th birthday Aria and don't forget this is the day we find our mate... are you excited?!" Clara replied happily in our mind link.

     "Thankyou so much Clara I love you so much. And don't forget it is your birthday to after all this is the day I got you when I was 15 last year!" I replied happily

     "Indeed it is and your welcome sweetie, but you never replied are you excited to find our mate today" Clara replied.

     "I can't lie to you we both know that so honestly not so much I'm scared... what if he does not like me," I replied shyly.

     "I'm sure he will love us!" Clara replied back happily.

     I rolled my eyes as I smiled closing our mind link thinking to myself, God what would I do without Clara..? 

     Walking towards my locker I noticed Maggie across the hall on my right talking to her brothers laughing and smiling with them. 

     I smiled at the thought of the thoughtful gift as I looked down admiring the necklace once more. 

     I continued to maneuver my way through the crowd continuing to walk towards my locker to put away my belongings.

     My locker was now in sight only a few more steps until I will make it. A few people blocked my path as I tried to walk around them to my attempt being shoved to the ground.

     I quickly stood back up muttering an apology as people yelled at me and began to call me all kinds of names such as slut, whore, fat, ugly, pathetic, and so on. 

     I ignored the insults like usual focusing only on my necklace and steps towards my destination that was only a few more steps away.

     I was now in front of my locker as I opened it slightly looking across the hall and downwards a little I noticed Kaiden surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys and girls.

     A small frown appeared on my face at the thought of Kaiden with other girls or even guys. To admit I feel kind of jealous but why I barely even know him.

     Why am I so upset I don't even really know him. In a way, I was forced to be his friend literally why do I care so much...

     I shook off the thought as I quickly shoved my backpack in my locker followed by my textbooks and other belongings.