.:{Chapter 22}:.

Aria's POV

"Shut up you stupid bitch do you know who I am?"

"No.. I am sorry but I don't.. but please... please don't hurt me..."

"You're just like your dead and pathetic mother and father. Fat, ugly, stupid and especially a disgusting and clingy whore!"

"That's not true don't say that!" A shrill cry escapes my lips as I screamed out in agony as a blade was inserted into my chest.

===-( End Of Dream )-===

     I was awoken by a loud and obnoxious ringing noise echoing throughout my head as my body shifted to the side.

     I slowly opened my eyes as a bright light filled my vision causing me to cover my face and squint at the unwanted exposure.

     I glanced to my left and then my right widening in shock as I pulled away from Kaiden as his hand wrapped around my waist.

     He was sleeping peacefully with a book in his hand as his arm was wrapped around me. He looked so peaceful sleeping there in the corner of the library. 

     I gently shook his body back and forth watching as his eyes opened up and his face turning into a soft and charming smile.

     "Morning princess," Kaiden said groggily making me shiver in delight.

     "It's not morning it's not lunch time yet Kaiden we both fell asleep seriously what is wrong with you!" I ran my fingers through my long dark brown hair as I breathed in and out calmly trying my best to not hyperventilate.

     "Oh, that's no fun I was hoping that school would be over." Kaiden said smiling brightly.

     "Haha very funny I wish school was over too but sorry to break it to you it's not. I have classes I need to attend to." Annoyance and sass were laced in every word as I sent a glare towards him.

     "Well I think miss goodie to shoes you should ignore your classes for today and hang out with me instead," Kaiden said happily with confidence and a smirk.

     "Real cute, but no I don't have time to fool around. I don't even really know you Kaiden please I am begging you just leave me alone." I replied trying to back away from him.

     A soft gasp escaped my lips as I was pulled by my arm and into Kaiden's chest. His warm embrace engulfing me with happy thoughts. It felt so warm and so right to be in this man's arms even though we have just met or maybe it was the fact that for once someone cared.

     "Like i said before sorry but no can do princess I'm not leaving you. School sucks its so much more fun to be with you and skip class." Kaiden replied cockily.

     "Please Kaiden i have to get to class i have missed enough classes already because of you.. and Elliot and Declan.. please Kaiden.." I replied sadly my voice soft and fragile as i whimpered towards him sadly.

     His face fell as a frown was now covering his features. He looked ever at me with his beautiful sparkling eyes slowly nodding in agreement.

     I raised my eyebrow at him as a small smile appeared on my face. I had no idea he would have agreed to allow me to get to class so easily especially without making a deal.

     "I will let you go to your class... but on one condition." Kaiden replied smugly and confidently with a one hundred dollar smirk on his face.

     I mentally rolled my eyes as i thought to myself, "Oh great of course there is a condition there always is after all especial with men.."

     "Um.. and that one condition is..??" I replied  eagerly ready to get away from this man and ready to get to class and then eventually go home.

     "I would like for us to be friends, you and me." Kaiden said happily a smile plastered on his face showing of a toothy grin. I will admit he looked really cute with his jeans and his button up collar shirt as he smiled down at me.

     "..Thats it.. really all you want is for me to be your friend.....wow..?" I replied with annoyance and curiosity lacing my tone followed with an raised eyebrow and a questionable gaze.

     "Mmhm thats it!" Kaiden replied.

     "..Well..um...ok.. I guess." I replied shyly scratching the back of my neck as i readjusted my backpack and broken glasses as well as my dirty outfit.

     "Well.. I um.. better get back to class... before lunch...um.. you.. know starts.." I clung to my backpack as i took a step backwards hitting my back against the bookshelf. I quickly slid against them walking away from Kaiden as fast as i could out of the library.

     "Bye princes ill see you soon." Kaiden replied happily waving eagerly towards me. After aria was out of sight Kaiden simply sat back down in the corner and began to read his book where he previously left off ignoring his classes like usual.