.:{Chapter 63}:.

Declan's POV

     I couldn't help but stare at my beautiful mate. I mean ex-mate as she stared directly at me our gazes staring directly into each other's souls

     "Mate... go get mate she's thinking of us!" Cried Nathaniel my wolf in my head.

     I jumped slightly at the fact that finally, my wolf was talking to me again. It hurt to feel him so upset and angry and especially that he has been ignoring me.

     "I'm practicing you know I can't she hates us..." I replied softly in our mind link to my wolf.

     I quickly got tackled to the ground my head hitting against the grass floor with a thud. Pain erupted throughout my body as my teammate's eyes widened.

     "Alpha I am so... sorry please forgive me!" Tried out one of the new football members.

     I quickly shrugged it off as I sat up cracking my knuckles. Small shoots of pain still shot through my head and my knuckles at the memory of beating Elliot up earlier.

     Anger still radiated off of me at the thought of my best friend raping my mate. I knew he was a douche but I was too. And I knew we both abused her but that was too far.

     I sighed out as I wiped off the sweat forming on my forehead slowly standing up and taking off my shirt exposing my chest and abs.

     "It's alright... I'm going to go bye.." I quickly said running off towards the bleachers.

     I quickly through my jersey to the floor and picked up my tan long sleeve shirt putting it on while groaning out. After that, I quickly put on my brown fluffy winter coat.

     I watched aria as she walked off confidently towards the woods her hips swaying back and forth as her hair blew elegantly in the wind.

     I quickly picked up my water bottle taking a large gulp feeling the liquid run down my thought.  I was startled by a certain someone running up and tackling me to the ground.

     I looked up to meet the gaze of heather as she smashed her lips to mine. I just sat there as she sat on top of me making out I was so shocked I had no idea.

     My senses quickly came in as I pushed her off to the ground and stood up. I looked towards aria as I saw tears flowing down her cheeks.

     She quickly turned away and ran towards the forest running from sight. My wolf began to whimper as I just stood there looking at her.

     I didn't know what to do should I chase her or should I ignore it like I normal do. I fought with myself for a minute before quickly pushing heather off once more.

     I ran towards the forest as fast as I could letting my wolf take over my body completely as we ran towards our broken and crying mate.

     She quickly hurried into the forest as her hair flew behind her her turning around to meet my gaze before beginning to run faster away from me.

     I chased towards her attempting to catch up with all of my strength pushing myself to my limit while trying to catch up to her.

     She now was no longer in sight she was gone she vanished nowhere in view. I turned around in a circle looked around the forest as I began to call out for her my voice echoing throughout.

     The school was no longer in view all that was in my sight was hundreds and hundreds of trees and green grass and aria nowhere.