.:{Chapter 72}:.

Declan's POV

     Everything was white and then thousands of black dots began to appear in front of my vision. I felt myself fall into a deep and dark abyss.

     I found my myself exploring the deep and dark abyss snapping out of it by hearing a soft cry my mate whimpering.

     My instincts quickly kicked in and I tried to sit up ready to defend my mate at all costs but nothing would move.

     Nothing changed everything was still dark. So dark so black and so cold everything was cold and dark and I was alone.

     I felt liquid run down my body sending chills up and down my spine unaware of what was happening or what the liquid was.

     Tingles erupted throughout my body sending pleasurable chills as I felt the softest lips to ever exist be placed on my own.

     I shot my eyes open grunting out in pain as I quickly closed my eyes. Everything was just so dark and now everything is just so light.

      I opened my eyes once more waiting for my eyes to adjust to the bright classroom light. Over a few minutes, my eyes adjusted and I glanced around the room looking at my surroundings.

     I found myself laying on Aria's lap feeling small tingles as I touched her thighs with my head. We were in one of the old none used classrooms.

     My eyes widened as I looked up at my mate watching as blood covered her body and that she was wearing no shirt.

     "WHY IS MATE NOT WEARING A SHIRT?" my wolf Nathaniel screamed in the link.

     I tried to sit up and naturally take off my shirt to hand to her but stopped as I looked down at my chest and bloody shirt.

     I glanced back up at aria groaning out in pain. She turned pale at the sight of me almost as if she was shocked to see me.

     She quickly wrapped her arms around me her chest being shoved in my face. I smirked at the thought and the tingles as I felt her breasts against my face.

     I couldn't help but think dirty thoughts as I smiled once more. A pout and a groan escaped my lips as she pulled away.

     "How.. are you okay?" She practically yelled out towards me.

     "Sorry right.. how are you feeling?" She asked softly this time moving a strand of my hair out of my face and to the side. 

     "W..hat..happ..end.." I croaked out softly mumbling and slurring.

     "I'm not fully sure I found you on the floor passed out in a puddle of your own blood." She replied quickly worry and pain showing in her beautiful green eyes.

     I looked up at her almost in shock but then quickly realized and remembered of what happened. I looked down at my chest and then at my hands as they were no longer claws.

     My hands were covered in blood, hell everything was covered in blood. It looked like a serious murder crime was recently committed here.