.:{Chapter 46}:.

(Wolf) Clara's POV

     "Aria please talk to me I'm so sorry..." I cried out to her whimpering.

     I simply got ignored again not really that surprising. I whimpered once more as I walked around the white like a room full of clouds.

     "I longed to talk to her my human my ari my baby girl and to be let free and run but no I've been trapped here all day hours at a time trying to heal her." I whimpered.

     "Why her why my baby what did she ever do why did we have to be rejected?" I cried out in extreme pain and agony.

     In the distance, i saw my normal living quarters that consisted of a tiny house almost like a playhouse with a doggy bed big enough to be bigger than me.

     I curled up in a ball as I cuddled into the cloud like wolf bed crying and whimpering. My heart felt empty it felt like an abyss to be abandoned.

     I continued to lay down for hours and hours crying and whimpering for aria and for my lost mate but I got nothing in return.

     "Who do I protect my human or  my soulmate...?" I cried out to the moon goddess.

     For hours and hours I begged to my mother the moon goddess to tell me what to do I cried and cried for hours and hours my heart empty. Gone everything is just so numb.

     "Is this what aria goes through every day..? I feel her emotions but I never feel her pain she's always talking about how numb she is I'm a terrible wolf... I'm horrible...." I cried out.

     "Aria please I'm begging you I'm sorry..." I cried out.

     "Leave me alone Clara I'm not ready to talk..." Aria yelled out at me in our mind link.

     "I don't care you don't need to talk you just need to listen..." I replied.

     I got no answer but I mean I never assumed she would just run up in my arms. It's not different then when a girl in a horror movie says hello like no one's going to say hi back...

     "Ari I picked you, sorry aria. Aria I picked you at when you were a little girl just a baby. Then you were given to me I have waited and watched over you before you were born." I cried out.

     "There are two things I live for and all wolves life for and that is living for their human and for their mate." I was so upset that our other half rejected us I was sad and angry and confused already about trying to heal you all the time." I replied whimpering after every sentence.

     "It was all my fault I'm so sorry I just could juggle using all my strength to heal you because of those bastards and getting rejected on top of that," I replied sadly.

     "I was sad and scared and didn't know what to do it was my human or my mate that's my other half I needed him and I was mad at him for rejecting us." I cried out.

     "I was so upset and angry I took it all out on you which was completely crossing the lines of the human bond. I've thought none stop about you and how much I care and now that I think about it I came to the conclusion of picking my human or my mate." I replied

     "My final conclusion is you aria. You are my life, you are literally me in human form. I grew up with you. You are like my child I will never harm you again I'm so sorry." I cried out

     "I.. I forgive you, Clara... I'm sorry to..." Aria replied softly in the mind link.

     My face lit up in happiness and shock as I jumped out of my wolf bed jumping around happily wagging my tail.