.:{Chapter 92}:.

Aria's POV

     I walked into the woods happily skipping over rocks and tiny puddles and logs scattered throughout the land.

     It was about 2:03 pm and the weather is absolutely splendid. A little chilly, but beautiful without a doubt. 

     The sky was full of small white puffy clouds floating in a magnificent light blue sky smiling down at me.

     I brought my hand to my eyes blocking the sun's intense rays as I looked at the sky the burning slightly.

     I looked down towards the ground and my schools trying to ignore looking into the sun or sky and how much it hurt.

     "Bright light bright light" I cried out making my impression of E.T.

     I walked through the forest as small specks of dirt began to select on my almost bare like legs with shorts.

     I walked forward trailing my hand on each tree as I passed by walking at a decent pace.

     I continued to gaze around the forest while walking with grace and confidence as if I owned these lands

     I laughed at the thought of ever actually ruling over people or anything for that matter.

     The only thing I even slightly rule at is using a ruler for mathematics and especially follow the rules themselves.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of breaking the rules making me cringe slightly.

It makes sense Declan rejected me... I can't even talk to others without lots of time I would be weak and pathetic just like he claimed.

     I looked down at the ground as I trailed my feet back and froth against the dirt drawing small shapes into the tip of my shoe drawing small symbols.

     I continued to move my right foot back and forth as I continued to draw with only my foot with amazing skill if I do so myself.

     I originally began to draw a small looking ancient moon inspired symbol but quickly replaced it with a small flower.

     "All done.." I smiled softly as i signed the drawing with a simple but elegant tiny A in the lower corner of the picture.

     I carefully stood over my masterpiece, gazing down at the dirt exhibit as well as the initials A that I currently just written.

     I continued to gaze over my drawing a small smile forcing it was onto my lips with caution and efficiency stood over the drawing and took one final good look.

     After awhile of walking back and forth and listening to the repetitive chirps from the birds, I rolled my eyes.

     A tiny idea popped up into my mind as I smiled happily opening the mind link.

     "Clara!" I replied to my wolf in the mind link.

     "Yes, aria?" Clara questioned.

    "I have a cool idea!" 

     "Do tell," My wolf said.

     "Just watch okay..." I asked crouching down to the floor.

     "Okay, dokey." Clara replied happily in the mind link.

     I closed my eyes and stood up tall once more beginning to walk forward trailing my hand against the bark of the tree and then the next as I began to walk.

    My eyes were closed completely and the main this was focusing on and using is obviously the sense of smell.

"That's a good idea are your so smart!" My wolf cooed

"Daww thanks."

     Another smile brought itself to my lips and then only grew bigger at the thought of actually smiling for a reason, a purpose.

     I continued to follow my instincts by sniffing the air around me my eyes still closed picking up a feel for the place.

     I stopped dead in my tracks as an awfully familiar and terrible smell filled my nose. I opened my eyes to be met with....