.:{Chapter 99}:.

Aria's POV

     After adjusting myself and especially my hair from the crazy and joyful ride I followed maggie towards the house with the bread in her hand.

     "Come on hurry up your so slow!" She whined out.

     "I'm not even that far behind jeez woman!" I cried out.

    She rolled her eyes at me as I rolled mine back to her. We walked towards the outside wooden stairs walking inside the house.

     The house was absolutely beautiful I have only been a few times before for after school study projects and homework assignments.

     When we first walked in we walked into a mud room where coats and shoes hung onto the wall and on pegs. 

     We both sat down on the small white stool bench and unlaced our shoes placing them down on the ground next to each other.

     After we were done we walked out of the mudroom opening up another door and then entering a beautiful white hallway.

     Lots of family photos and photography were hanged up all over the walls as a staircase appeared on the right. Further down was a beautiful open area with a grand piano.

     On the left was an entrance to the living room and further down to the right was the family and game room and left was the kitchen and dining area of the house.

     "MOM! I'm home!!"  Maggie yelled out.

     We both looked up meeting the gaze of maggies mom misses Karth walk gracefully down the stairs. Her eyes met mine as she smiled sweetly towards me waving.

     "Well hello aria and maggie, aria its been awhile what brings you here today sweetheart?" Misses karth asked.

      "Mom she's sleeping over tonight is that alright?" Maggie asked smiling towards her.

     "You know that I don't like when you put things to last minute but yes she can sleep over. As long as her parents have g9iven her permission to stay."

     My face amediately paled at the word parents as I turned my head to maggie looking at her almost pleadingly.

     Maggie slowly walked towards her mom whispering something into her ear. 

     Immediacy after misses Karth looked at me with a sad expression.

      "Oh dear I am sorry and yes please help yourself." Misses Karth said.

      "Thankyou misses Karth," I replied smiling softly and intertwining my own hands together.

     "Mom I got the bread by the way!" Maggie chirped out raising the bag of bread happily.

     "That's wonderful honey just places it in the kitchens counter  and then you can do whatever you please, just no fires." Miss Kath replied happily.

     "Okay, mommy thank you I love you!" Maggie said grabbing my hand and walking through the hall and into the kitchen.

     As we walked towards it passing the grand piano and then walked through the dining room passing by lots and lots of family photos.

     Finally, we arrived at the beautiful kitchen and she placed the bag of bread on the black marble counter in a small bread basket on the left of the sink.

     "All done let's go to my room!" 

     "Awesome let's go... woo!" I said trying to act happy but failing miserably.

     Footsteps began to be heard as we both turned out head meeting the gaze of...