.:{Chapter 88}:.

Aria's POV

     The entire night consisted of outrageous and ridiculous British accents, sass, and nonstop laughter.

     Like he said and any gentleman he paid for our dinner. It was absolutely delicious the best meal other than my home cooked I have ever had.

     I will admit I felt off then about him paying for me especially after seeing the hefty bill. And I still feel akward but I will admit it is real sweet.

     Kaiden wrapped his jacket around me and then dropped me off at the park with a soft kiss and a loving goodbye.

    ==-(Sometime later?)-==

     I was now walking through the park with my backpack gazing up at the stars looking at all the beautiful constellations

     I began my journey in the walk consisting of 40 or so minutes talking with my wolf

    "Hey, Clara...?" I questioned

     "Yes, aria?"My wolf replied in mind link.

   "How are you...?" 

   "I'm ok aria...i promise.." 

    "I'm so sorry Clara... I have failed you in so may ways..."I whimpered out.

     "Don't say that aria you did nothing wrong."

     I nodded my head as a few tears slid down my cheeks. 

     The cave came into view as I ran towards it moving the vines aside and stepping in.

     I tossed my bag and shoes on the couch as I ran up the stone stairs climbing into bed.

     I slipped my clothes off under the bed covers throwing them to the side including my undergarments.

     My head hit instant contact with a blue pillow as I groaned out in annoyance snuggling into the blankets and pillows.

     I turned around and flopped over onto the other side laying down my back as I gazed up at the bed's cave ceiling with the beautiful drapes draping over it.

     There were candles lit around the cave as for the most part they were all burnt out but a few.

     I leaned over my book bed grabbing a small book with a marker that was laying on the wooden stump.

    I crawled up into a warm ad cozy reading spot in my bed as I began to stay up for a little while reading.

     For about an idea just cuddled up and read, life does not get better than that.

    I grabbed a small piece of paper grabbing it from my table and placed it inside the book to make a temporary bookmark. 

    After, I reched over and placed it on top of my bedside table with my glasses on the top.

     I then laid back down on my bed gazing up at the beautiful drapes and sighing out loud.

     "Declan...."

     "Ezra....."

     "My boyfriend Kaiden...."

     I screamed out as I threw a pillow across the bed in anger sinking back into the bed.

     "Why do I have to like three boys...?" A small tear slipped from my eyes. I began to bury my face into my pillow groaning out.

     After speculating about boys, science, my book, and more science I could feel my body turning itself off like a mechanical machine.

     I closed my eyes falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.