Chapter 97

Once again i was lead into a small room, the same room with just the boring table and 2 chairs. Justin wasn't in there yet. I took my seat and nervously picked at my finger nails. Soon enough Justin was escorted into the room and took his seat across the table from me.

He placed his hand in mine and smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He kissed my hands and sat back in my chair. "What's happened last night?" I asked.

"Well, i was assigned to a cell then i spent the night there thinking of possible ways to get myself out of here, then i was sleeping off and on all night."

"You don't deserve any of this."

"Not much i can do really." He shrugged.

"That's not true."

"The court date is set for 1 week from today, i want you to be a witness for me, okay?"

"Of course, anything." I smiled.

I then explained to him that Justin that Pattie was on her way down, Dad was coming later on in the week due to work.

He looked nervous but seemed a little happy at then mention of Pattie's name.

"Time's up." The same guard announced.

I said my goodbye and pressed my lips against his. "Hold tight, okay? I love you."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. "I love you too, see you tomorrow."

I nodded and watched him get escorted out of the room, by the same 2 guards.

~

I picked Pattie up at the airport later on that day, she was delighted to see me.

"It's been so long!" I embraced her in a tight hug.

"I know, i missed you guys too much." She kissed my cheek and i helped her with her luggage.

"So, Jess tell me what really happened..."

I told Pattie the whole story, the story it seems i've told more than too many times.

She seemed so caught off guard. I mean, as she would be. The story isn't exactly your mainstream ''how i got in jail'' story.

"So, Sam is the tours photographer?" She asked.

I nodded.

"And Justin didn't want to do anything about it because she's Scooter's niece?''

I nodded again.

"Jessica, me and you need to take this upon ourselves to get the truth out to Scooter, the crew and the rest of the world who know thinks my son is a criminal who assaults women." She said, placing her hand in the palms of her hand.

"I agree, but how will anyone believe us? I mean, the mom and the girlfriend of the 'criminal'? Won't people think we're just trying to stick up for him?"

She sighed. "It could be true, but we need to talk to Scooter and then decide our plan."

There was a silence between us and I began to think about ways we could take Sam down. Or at least give it another try. We need to get Sam admitting the truth. That's the only way.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself staring at the ground.

"Jessica? What's wrong?"

"I think i just thought of a way we can get Sam caught in her lies, literally."

THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I PURPOSELY DID THIS SO YOU GUYS WILL BE EXCITED FOR TONIGHTS UPDATE!!!! LOVE U GUYS STAY POSTED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE :D