Chapter 26

I didn't know where I was going, i just knew i needed to leave. I was heartbroken over what Justin had done and I don't think i was able to look at him anymore. As cheesy as it sounds, after how far we've come and after everything that we have been through, and after what Ryan did to me, i would have never expected Justin to do that. I mean for god sakes we have kid.

Tears were still rushing down my face and Isabella was crying in the backseat. I didn't even know what to do with myself, let alone what to do with her.

I never even knew where to go.

I felt completely helpless, worthless, torn down and broken. Next month would have been one year since Justin and I were together. I rested my head down onto the steering wheel and squeezed the tears out of my eyes.
" Jesus, " I cursed to myself.

I continued to drive down the road, when i finally caved in. It clicked in my mind, if anything would piss him off it would be to give him what he wanted, what he asked for.

Many side roads and twisted turns later, i arrived at Pattie & Dad's house for the second time today.

I was a complete mess, Isabella was still crying and so was I. Gently, I knocked on the door, and Pattie ran pretty quick when she seen me.

" Oh my god, are you okay? " She asked taking Isabella from my arms and trying to quiet her down.

I ran over to the couch, i sat down and brought my arms in close to my chest, buried my head in between my knees and continued to cry.

Pattie was trying to be comforting by rubbing her hand over my back and telling me things were gonna be okay. I felt so guilty, it was like a sickness in your stomach, i felt like i needed to throw up.

A couple of minutes later i put myself together and wiped away some of the tears, trying to catch my breath.

" Where's my dad? " I asked politely.

" He had to work night shift, why Jess? What's wrong? " She asked continuing to rub her hand up and down my back.

I ignored her and shook my head, I stood up and took some deep breaths.

" It's bad, " I began.

" It's okay honey, i can help you through it, " she answered sweetly.

I took more deep breaths, " Isabella is Justin's baby, he got me pregnant, not Ryan, Justin. Ever since you two took a vacation back almost a year ago, we've had a secret relationship going on. "

I felt tears flood my eyes. She looked shocked and i never blamed her. She never answered.

" Look, you don't need to tell either of us how wrong or gross it is because we know, we've been through it many times. But i've been a fan since forever ago, and he's had feelings for me before this all happened, " I explained nervously.

" Jessica, I don't know what to say. " She said sounding more shocked and confused than angry.

" I know, I didn't expect you to say anything, as a matter of fact I don't expect you to ever speak or trust me again, but I want you to know that Justin and I are done, he's been seeing someone else now. " I admitted.

She kept her head down, " Look, i know where you're coming from, I know it's different because you two have no blood relation, yes it's still very wrong, but i am so shocked right now I don't know what to do or say. "

" Pattie, i know that. But i came here mainly to tell you that and how sorry i am. I can't express how sorry i feel about all of it. I am truly sorry about everyth-"

" Stop. " She yelled.

I jumped, i have never heard Pattie this angry or yell like that before.

" That's enough, I'll do you the favor of telling your father but that is not all. " She began to explain.

I nodded.

" You are to move back in here with your father and I & you are to never ever have contact with my son ever again. " She said sternly.

I was shocked by what I had just heard, my heart sunk. This was a big mistake, i thought to myself.

I looked at her, not knowing what to say or think.

" Do we have an agreement? " She said angrily.

I nodded and stood up taking the baby from her arms and walking up to my old bedroom. It was empty now, nothing but my old bed frame and mattress. I felt lost, shocked, broken.

I'm so sorry, i know this is short but i'm gonna update again tomorrow or really soon!!! I hope you guys are liking it:)

Let me know what you guys think in your comments! I have some great ideas for the next chapter!!

Don't forget to share, vote & comment!