Chapter 84

1 week later:

Justin and I were sat on the roof of the house watching the sun set. We've done this every night since we got back. It seems to be the thing we do now.

" You're leaving tomorrow. " I said sadly, playing with Justin's fingers.

" I know. But in 4 months from now, you'll be saying 'I'll be seeing him tomorrow'. "

" I know, but what am i gonna do for 4 months without you? Who am i gonna watch the sunset with?"

" We'll watch it over FaceTime. " He kissed my cheek and moved the hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ears.

"I know. " I rested my head on his shoulder.

" Come on Jess, you're gonna make me cry. "

I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes. He was filling up with tears. I couldn't help but fill up too.

" Justin! " I smiled, as a tear escaped from my eyes. " Are you tearing up? "

" Jess, stop. " He laughed, embarrassed.

" You're crying! " That's about the sweetest thing i've ever seen! "

" I'll miss you a lot, of course i'm crying! "

I leaned in and kissed him hardly. Over and over again cherishing the moment.

" I'm not sure what i'll miss more. You or your kisses. "

He smiled. We both laid back on our backs and watched the sky until the night was completely black and the stars above were twinkling.

" It's so pretty, " I smiled.

" They don't even compare. " He answered.

" Compare to what? " I asked.

" To you. "

I could feel my cheeks turning red. I rested my head on his arm and cuddled into him.

" I think we've waited long enough. "

He sat up.

" What? What are you talking about? "

" I think we should... " I said, eyeing him. Throwing hints, hoping he'd catch on.

" Oh! " He smiled.

" Yeah, " I answered him awkwardly.

" What happened to taking it slow? "

" You were right. " I admitted. " Taking it slow with someone like you is too hard. I can't take it. "

He smiled and leaned it to me. Attacking my lips with his soft ones.

" I want to, if you do. "

He kept kissing me. " I do, i want to. " He said in between kisses.

He helped me up and helped me through the window. Once we were back inside he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him. I kissed him over and over. Cupping my hands around his face and enjoying the feeling of his tongue in my mouth.

He carried me over to the room and laid me on the bed, without breaking the kiss.

" I want you. " He whispered, before allowing me to pull the shirt over his head.

I let a quiet moan escape from my lips and then let him do the same to me.
We were both completely naked, he kissed me down my neck and down my body.

" You have one right? " I breathed heavily.

He continued to kiss me, roughly.

"Yes," He said under the kiss.