Chapter 48

" I want you to drive me home now,
okay? " I asked him.

We got up off the couch and said out goodbyes and thank you's to all of Chase's friends. They still all looked at me weird, and i didn't exactly agree with all the blonde cheerleaders. They were intimidating, just like they were all through out high school.

We got in the car, and he gave me the jacket he always kept in his back seat. My head was pounding and the only thin i wanted to do was lay my head down and go to sleep.

" Are you okay? " He asked, moving the hair away from my face.

I nodded, too tired to talk.

I opened my eyes and i was in his arms, being laid into my bed. I managed to flutter open my eyes lids, enough to see him smiling over me.

" Can you stay? " I asked sleepily.

" Of course, " He smiled.

I smiled and rolled over on one side, facing him as i watched him climb in under the sheets.

" I love Chase. "

" I love you too. " He answered.

There was a really long silence, and i thought Chase had fallen asleep.

" Can i ask you something? " He asked quietly.

" Yeah, sure. " I answered.

" When you were talking at the party, talking about all the other girls. You said they don't have kids to take care of, what do you mean? " He asked.

I sat up in bed, knowing now was probably the time to tell him. I felt like i wanted to cry, i don't even remember telling him that.

" I have a daughter. " I answered slowly.

There was no response, i felt embarrassed and i wasn't sure what to think. " Chase i'm so sorry, i don't want you to be mad, i wanted to tell you sooner, i just didn't want you to think i'm some slut. "

" Woah, Jess, stop. I don't think you're a slut, i don't think that for 2 seconds. "

" Really? " I questioned, truly surprised.

" What's hername? " He asked, with a small smile on his face.

" Isabella, " i smiled.

" That's a really nice name. " He smiled, and rubbed circles with the palm of his hand up & down my back.

" I think so too. " I smiled.

" I don't love you any less, because you have a daughter. " He admitted.

" I'm glad. " I sighed.

" Where is she? "

" She's with my step mom, until i get her room finished. "

" I don't mean to intrude, but what do you say tomorrow i'll help you finish up her room. "

" That'd be perfect. " I smiled.

" How old is she? "

" 8 months. " I answered.

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

" Get some sleep, i think you need it." He laughed.

" I know, i'm dropping. " I laughed and snuggled up under the blankets.

" Good night Jess, "

" Night Chase. "

~

My eyes slowly fluttered open and i quickly felt the sloppy hangover feeling.
I rolled over, Chase was already awake.

" Morning! " I smiled.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me gently on the top lip. His tongue slid across my bottom teeth and his gently bit my bottom lip.

" Good morning. " He answered. "What do you say i'll go cook us some breakfast, then we'll get started on the room, okay? "

I nodded and kissed him once more. I loved the feeling of my lips on his.

" That sounds great. " I nodded.

I watched him get up from bed, and slip the loose black shirt on over his head. The contrast between his medium tan skin and the black shirt, mixed perfectly. I smiled, and he smiled back.

Once he walked out of the room, i rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. Letting my favourite body soap wash off the stickiness from the beer off my skin.

I got out and dressed myself in my favourite pair of gym pants and my old Pink shirt.

I walked out and Chase had cooked my favourite blueberry waffles and bacon. I smiled and sat down across from him at the small, circle glass table.

" I'm really excited to meet this little Isabella, " He smiled.

" I know, i'm excited too. " I smiled.

" You know, my dad is talking about opening up new buildings in New York!" He smiled.

" Really? Would you guys be moving there if he did? " I asked.

" I'm not sure, but would you come with me if we did? " He asked.

" I don't know, there's more to it than dropping everything and running off to New York to live the life i've been fantasizing for since i was 7. " I laughed.

" I know, i know. " He answered.

" You're a wonderful cook. " I complimented.

He laughed, " Why thank you. " He said in a proper british voice.

We both giggled at how horrible of a british imitation he had.

I answered in my best english imitation, " Well, i have to say the waffles were divine. "

" Yes, we're eating like the queen. " He answered, sipping on his orange juice with his pinkies out.

We both laughed and carried in with this until we both finished breakfast.

He picked me up upside down and brought me into the bedroom. He opened the door to the nursery and laid me back down. I already had the furniture in the garage, it was just a matter of painting the room and decorating it, just setting up the furniture later.

" What colour? " He asked.

" Pink of course! The paint is already bought, it's out in the garage. " I laughed.

He nodded and went to get it. He came back with two paintbrushes in his hand. I grabbed one and we both got to work.

2 hours later, the room was fully painted, tomorrow we would add the furniture, then by tomorrow night we could bring her here for the first time.

"I think we did a pretty good job today!"

" Me too, I think Isabella's going to love it. " I smiled.

He put his arm around me as we walked outside and jumped in the car. Justin is out with Selena, so it's safe to go over for a while. I want Chase to meet Pattie and Dad, and especially Isabella.

We walked in the house hand in hand, Pattie must be cooking her delicious home made mac & cheese, the smell hit me as soon as we walked through the front door.

" Dad? Pattie? " I sang out.

" Hello honey! " Pattie said as she walked around the corner. Her expression changed completely when she laid eyes on Chase. I smiled, and moved our hands back n forth. " This is Chase! " I said joyfully.

" Oh, hello Chase! I'm Pattie! " She greeted him.

" Nice to meet you! " He answered politely.

She smiled and welcomed him into the kitchen. Dad was sat in his chair at the table, reading the paper.

" Dad? "

He looked up from the top pages of the paper, " Oh, excuse me. Hello there! "

" Nice to meet you sir. " He smiled, and shook his hand.

While Chase and Dad spoke about Football, i walked over to the counter and helped Pattie clear off the top so food could be laid out.

" He's cute Jess, " She winked.

I laughed and nodded my head, " I know! "

Chase walked over to Pattie and I, and laid eyes on Isabella in her small swing chair behind Pattie.

" Is this Isabella? " He smiled.

I nodded an walked over with him, he picked her up and held her close to him. I smiled at how well he seemed to handle her.

" Hello! " He smiled, talking in a baby voice. " Well aren't you the cutest little girl. "

I walked over and rested my hand on his shoulder, he held her between the both of us and we watched her smiling and laughing at the funny faces Chase was making to her.

" Uh, hello? "

I turned around and Justin and Selena were standing in the doorway to the kitchen. " Oh my god. " I whispered under my breath.

Chase looked at Justin and then and to me, then back to him, and me again. He looked confused, and the tension in the room was so heavy you could almost smell it. I carried the macaroni and cheese dish over to the centre of the table and watched Selena sit down in my usual spot.

She smiled at everyone and thanked Pattie for having her over.

" I thought you two were going out? " Dad asked.

" Uh, we changed our mind. " Justin answered, cutting his sentence short by taking a big forkful of dinner.

He looked at me, and i uncomfortably smiled and looked away. This was so awkward.

" Justin, this is Chase! " Pattie smiled, not understanding that what she was doing was completely wrong.

" Um, yeah we met before. " He said under a slight cough.

I could tell Chase was overwhelmed that he was sat down having dinner with Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, i'd probably need to explain myself later on.

" This mac and cheese is delicious. " Chase spoke up, breaking the silence.

" Thank you Chase, it's a special recipe!" Pattie smiled.

Once everyone was finished dinner, and desert was cleared from the table, i knew that staying here another minute would be the wrong choice.

" Thanks for supper Pattie, it was delicious! " I said bringing her in for a small hug.

" Yes, it was really good. " Chase said, as Pattie leaned in to hug him aswell.

Justin was staring at us, i could see it from the corner of my eye. " Bye Dad! " I kissed him gently.

I took Isabella out of her high chair and brought her into my arms, ignoring the fact that Justin was smiling at her.

" See you! " He answered.

We walked out to the car, and drove back to my place. " Your family is really nice! "

I smiled, " Yeah, they're pretty good, i have to say! "

" Do you and Justin like hate each other or something? " He asked awkwardly.

" No, we just don't get along well i guess. " I lied. I can't bring myself to tell him the truth, he'll leave me if he finds out we dated for so long and he's Isabella's father. He'd hate me, he'd probably think i'm gross and i can't have that happen. I really like Chase, and i would be crushed.

I quickly tried to change the conversation when he brought up Justin. Once we got inside we settled Isabella down in her crib and curled up on the couch to watch my all time favourite movie You Again.

I looked down at Chase, laying across the couch, softly snoring. I smiled and got a warm blanket out of the closet and curled up next to him, kissing him goodnight. I rested my head on his chest and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for taking so long to update guys, reeally sorry! Anyways, i do hope you guys liked this chapter:) please vote and comment what you thought!

Quick question, what's your favourite song from Music Mondays!?! I think mine is All That Matters or Hold Tight:)

xx