Chapter 5

I was too afraid to look up and see his expression. I was afraid he would leave me or hate me because of this.
I felt his hands move over mine, he cleared his throat.
I took a quick glance at him to see his expression, he was staring at our hands. I looked back down and i could feel my stomach drop.
All these negative thoughts were running through my head, stuff i was almost sure of. He's going on tour, he's too young to be a dad, he's too young to have family of his own. He can't father this child.
" Babe? "

I looked up and i wiped a tear from my eye before it fell down my cheek. I looked at him dead in the eye, feeling more unsure than i ever had about anything.
" What does this mean? " he asked squeezing my hand a little tighter.

" What do you mean? " i asked.

" What are we going to do? "

" I don't know Justin, i mean we can't just tell people i'm pregnant, and i'll show eventually. "

" I know, we can't lie. "

" He looked at me straight into my bright emerald green eyes. He was smirking. I could feel myself blushing, then he kissed me. It lasted for 10 seconds. When i pulled back i pinched my leg underwater just incase i was dreaming, but i wasn't.
My eyes were popping out of my head right now, and i didn't know what to say or do. ' Uh, i have to go to the uh bathroom..' i said quickly getting out of the pool and going inside to the bathroom. I looked at myself in he mirror, i was happy and i was smiling really big. I've been waiting almost 2 years to feel his soft lips on mine, and today i finally did.
I came out of the bathroom and made my way back out to the pool. I was going to find Justin to ask him what that was about but he wasn't out in the pool. I walked to my room, looking into his when i passed and he wasn't in there either. I went into my room and closed the door behind me.
I untied the string to my bikini top the slid my bottoms down. I turned around and Justin was laying on my bed. He was smiling.
He really scared me, i reached for my robe and covered myself. ' Justin what is going on? '

' Jess... ' he began.

Oh i loved the way he said my name. It really turned me on.

' Jess, i've been wanting to talk to you for a while now, so this is my chance and i'm just going to come right out and tell you the truth ok? '

' sure. ' i answered.

' i had a massive crush on you ever since the day your dad brought you here. I know it's wrong to love your step sister, but i do and i can't help it. Today when you were sad, i felt like i needed to be there for you, and when we were in the pool i felt like it was the perfect time to kiss you. ' he said looking deeply into my eyes.

' Justin, ' i said smiling. ' I feel the same way, ever since the first day i came here i wanted you. And when you kissed me just then my heart skipped a beat i mean i'm so happy, but what does all of this mean? '

' Well, we have no blood relation so all we have to do is keep it between ourselves. ' he said smiling greedily and making his way towards me.

' I think i can manage to do that ' i answered, smiling back.

' Well then I guess we'll have to lie. ' "

I thought back on the day when this all started, made me feel funny.

" So what can we do? " i asked.

" Tell the truth. " he said sternly.

" Justin i love you to death but how on earth would we tell the truth and not get killed and trashed on in the midst of all of it, my dad would not be okay with me being pregnant with my brother's kid. "

" I know, i don't know what to do. "

We both walked over and sat on the couch. " Would you consider abortion?" he asked me shyly, as if he wasn't quite sure if he should say that or not.

" I'm not sure, i mean i wouldn't want to kill it, it's mine and i'm going to learn to love it but if it was my only option, i guess. "

" Look Jess, i love you and i'll support you in whatever you say or do, but i just want to make sure i'm supporting the right decision. "

" I know, i love you too. "

He hugged me tightly, let's just sleep on it, we have a lot of time to decide before you start to show, you know with your uh- belly. "

I laughed, " sounds good. "
I leaned in for a kiss, " I'm going to miss you when you're gone. "

" I'll miss you too, " he answered.

There was so many things on my mind i couldn't concentrate on the fact that Justin was dozing off on my shoulder. The only thing i was able to do now was to grab a blanket and curl up next to him.