Chapter 23

First of all i'd like to start off with a big thank you that goes out to MeganOFWGKLA for giving me an awesome idea for the next couple of chapters:)
Follow her on twitter Inlovewith_1D24 and her instagram is shortyforlyfe33 !!
Also thank you's go out to those of you who commented and gave me your suggestions i love them all and in the end i really want to find a way to combine them all into one big idea and. use them that way!!!! thanks again for all your support! Don't forget to check out my new fan fiction Just Another Fan, give it as much support as you gave this one:)

~~~

It was late at night and once again i woke up to the sound of Isabella crying. I was dropping tired and I barely had enough energy to get up and take care of her. As for Justin, it seemed like he doesn't even want to help anymore.

He never ever wakes up to take care of her, and he never helps me out when i need him most. It's been weighing heavily on my mind lately, and i'm really getting sick of it.

Once i fed Isabella and got her back to sleep i tucked her making sure she was warm and snug, i crawled back into bed. Justin was still sleeping soundly, not even moving at the sound of her cry. I rolled my eyes and turned on my side and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning when I woke up Bella was still sleeping, thankfully I was able to lay my head back in peace for 20 minutes. Justin was already up, I assumed he was cooking us breakfast i smelt bacon.

I laid Bell against my chest and walked out into the kitchen. Justin ignored me which was really odd.

" Morning? " I said saucily.

" Hey, " he answered keeping his eyes glued onto his phone.

" You cooked breakfast? " I asked trying to break the tension in the room.

" Uh yeah, " he answered taking Isabella into his arms.

" Can you get me a plate? " I asked.

" There's none left. " He answered.

" You didn't save me any? " I asked, pissed off at how weird he was acting.

" No, i didn't cook you any in the first place. "

It was so unlike him to be acting this way, I rolled my eyes and walked over to the toaster and popped two slices down, annoyed at how he never even bothered to save me some.

I finished my breakfast and thankfully Justin agreed watch Isabella long enough for me to get a shower.

12:30 came around and I was ready for the day, the plan was to go for a walk on the beach.

I packed a small lunch and a couple of a snacks, i grabbed the flip flops that matched my long dress perfectly. For the first time since Bella's been born, i feel pretty.

Justin secured her in the stroller and we walked down the beach. We began to walk down, where the waves met the shore. Justin never spoke to me and I never spoke to him. The whole walk was silent and awkward.

After walking for 20 minutes we came to an empty section, good enough to stop a have a snack.

I laid down on the sand, closing my eyes, feeling calm for once. I tried to hold Justin's had, i tried to say i'm sorry but he didn't listen.

" I don't know what's going on between us lately, but it's really bothering me Justin. " I said, sitting up and looking at him.

" Everything's fine, what are you talking about, " He asked obnoxiously, still laying down with his eyes closed.

" Everything is not fine Justin, we barely talk anymore, we always fight and lately it seems like you don't even care about us, me or the baby.

He scrunched his eyebrows together, opened his eyes and sat up, " No Jess, you barely give me the time of day anymore, you get mad and annoyed over stupid things. "

" You know that is not true. " I answered sternly.

" And since when don't i care, i help you everyday with Isabella. "

" No you don't! " I yelled, " Where were you 3am last night when she was bawling? You cooked breakfast for yourself this morning, I always change the diapers and feed her and burp her, the list goes on forever Justin! Do you even remember the last time you held her? " I continued on.

He never answered.

" Yeah, i thought so. " I said saucily standing up and brushing the sand off y dress.

" This is bullshit, " he said angrily.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk Isabella back home. I felt all the tears flood my eyes. I turned around and he was looking on his phone.

I was mad with him, I was more mad with the way he's been acting. It's not making very much sense at all.