Chapter 32

I looked at Justin, he was smiling big and clenching my hand tightly.

" Alright what? " I asked confused.

" Alright, I understand what you both are feeling and going through. I get that you both love eachother, I'll accept that. The only thing that's going to take some time is getting used to the fact that you two are seeing eachother. "

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. She's going to let us be together. I looked at Justin and he was staring at me smiling, " Finally! " he sighed, kissing me immediately.

I nodded, " Finally! "

2 weeks later, things were going greater than i had expected. Pattie and Dad are beginning to adjust to the whole me & Justin thing. Isabella has turned 5 months two days ago and the day Justin and I became a thing one year ago is next week! Things have just been perfect and i'm finally beginning to feel happy, without lying or going behind anyone's back.
The only thing Pattie doesn't allow is sleepover at her house. But that's something i can deal.
As for the fans and the media, i'm not quite sure what they think, but the overall media group calls it " oddly sweet ". I'm not really sure what that means, but i don't think it's too bad. They could have hated on us much more.

Today, I was going out with Justin and Isabella to the tree sale. Christmas is coming up soon and it was beautiful outside today, so we're going to get a tree!
Christmas is my favourite time or year and i'm really excited.

" You like this one? " Justin suggested holding up a medium sized, perfectly rounded tree.

" It looks perfect! " I said taking Isabella from Justin's arms so he could carry the tree.

We carried the tree over to the man at the small table in the middle of the parking lot, " We'll take this one! " Justin said smiling and handing him the money for it.

The old man was sweet and gave us a discount on it, " Merry Christmas! " He said as we walked back over to the car.

" Merry Christmas to you too! " We both answered.

Once we got back home Pattie had the Christmas decorations out and she was putting up the santa figurines all over the house. Along with the christmas lights strung over the fireplace and the fake snow on the shelf above.

I was impressed that she had did this all by herself, usually Dad is here to help her but he's on a business trip and doesn't get back for another week or so.

" Hey guys, " She greeted us at we carried the tree in through the door and over to the corner of the living room.

" You like it? " Justin asked placing it in the stand and fixing it so it stood straight.

She admired the tree and fixed a couple of branches around. " It looks pretty perfect to me! " She smiled.

We both smiled back, but i could tell that it was a fake smile and she was doing everything to throw all the boxes down and freak out. I can tell she's been holding it in.

" You guys want some mac and cheese, i'm making it homemade for dinner? "

I nodded, " That'd be great! "

While we were waiting for supper to be cooked I began decorating the tree. I strung the colourful lights around all the branches first, then i placed a couple of red and gold ornaments all around.

There was only a couple spots left and there was one more special ornament that needed to be placed on the tree.
I ran upstairs and looked through some of the boxes in my closet and found a small blue box. I got Justin to take Isabella into the Living Room with me. I carefully opened the box and took Isabella in my arms, and placed the tiny pink ornament onto to the tree.
It read " Baby's First Christmas ".

Justin smiled, " You did a good job! "

" Thanks! " I said admiring the tree and how well it did turn out.

" I love you Jess. "

" I love you too Justin. "

*

I applied a light layer of lip gloss onto my soft pink lips. Justin and I we're going to the swing.
It's a place close to the beach, it's on top of a high mountain and has a perfect view of the whole beach. There's a swing that a bunch of people hung on a tree one day and know it's a popular place for everyone to go.

I watched from my bedroom window as he walked up the walkway. I got my coat on and sat at my window seat.

A few seconds later there was a gentle knock at the door, Justin peeked his head in.

" Hey beautiful, " He said walking over to me.

I stood up and planted my lips on his, he kissed me and placed his hand on my upper back for support.

" You ready? " He asked inter-wining his fingers with mine.

" Yeah! " I answered following him out the door.

" It's so beautiful, " I said admiring the way the lights from the houses on the shore reflected onto the water. The sound of the waves in the back was relaxing.
I rested my head on Justin's shoulder. Keeping my eye on the water. The sky was full of stars and the moon was bright. He played with my hair and smiled, " I really love you Jess. "

" I love you too, " I answered.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

" If you had the choice to go to some faraway place, where would you go? "

" I've always wanted to go to Paris, or even Rome, or maybe London! " I giggled.

" I'd go to Australia! I have some family over there you know! "

" Really? I never knew. " I said looking up into his eyes.

He smiled at me.

" Why are you smiling at me like that? "

" What do you say we get out of here soon, we'll leave and go to Paris or wherever you wanna go, start fresh! "

I looked at him, unsure if he was being serious or not.
" Are you being serious? "

" Of course i am! Why wouldn't I be? " He said laughing and pulling me in tighter to his chest.

I fell out of his grasp and stood up, standing in front of him. " I'll take you up on that offer! " I agreed, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Really? " He asked.

I leaned in and kissed him, passionately. Over and over again, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. " Yes. "

Sorry for the long wait! Lemme know what you guy think & i really appreciate the votes so please vote:)