Chapter 40

ANOTHER UPDATE JUST BECAUSE IM BORED! It took me a while to come up with this, and a little longer to write than usual. Also, i can't promise any perfect writing or anything but i do hope you guys enjoy it:))

~~

The next morning, i woke up with a killer pain in my back and up through my neck. It must have been the way i fell asleep on the floor after watching Justin win Male Artist and Selena kissing him on the lips. I cried for so long. It killed me, my heart literally shattered in two.

" Morning Pattie, " I said sleepily, not worried at how horrible i looked.

She was sat at the kitchen table, with a small magazine in her hand, and a couple more scattered out on the table. She was sipping on coffee and I was tempted to have a glass and wake myself up.

" What are you doing this morning? " I asked trying to make conversation, to keep my mind off it.

" Looking through some Real Estate magazines, " She smiled.

I poured myself up a small cup and walked over to the table and took a seat next to her. We continued to look through the magazines, but quickly got bored of it and rambled on about the latest.

" I've always wanted a custom bracelet," I explained.

" Me too, they're way too expensive. " Pattie added.

I nodded agreeing with her, " If i could have one i would have a sun charm to represent how much i love summer, and a book charm to represent how much i love reading and an undecided charm to represent all the un answered questions and undecided things in my life. " I said laughing.

" Clever, " She answered, laughing with me.

After taking the magazines off the table and placing them back on the cabinet, we cleaned the small amount of dishes in the sink.

2 minutes later Justin walked down the stairs, " Morning ladies! " He said, cheerfully like last night never happened.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him, pissed off at him already. How could he strut downstairs and act like he never kissed Selena and announce to the world that he has completely forgotten about me, an that i'm in the past now.

It took ever ounce in me to stop myself from crying, i managed to hold myself together long enough to get into the shower. Showers always managed to calm me down. Especially with what's been going on within the past day, i think calming down should be an understatement.

Once i got out, dried off did my hair, applied a light layer of makeup, and got dressed into a nice pair of jeans and a semi casual shirt, i was ready to spend the day with Pattie and away from Justin.

" Are you ready? " I asked Pattie, slipping my boots off and grabbing my bag off the hook behind the door.

" Yep! " She said opening the door.

" Where are you guys going? " Justin asked from over in the living room.

" Out. " I said saucily and followed Pattie out the door.

We reached the first apartment. It was a cute brick house a couple of blocks over. It was fairly large, and close to the park. Inside, was decorated fairly nice. All modernized, it would definitely be a place i could picture myself living.

The bedrooms were cute, all had triangular ceilings, and beautifully shaped windows. The plus side is the house came fully furnished so their wouldn't be much to but after.

I'm really liking this house, it was so cute. But i needed to look at other options.

The day came to an end, and surprisingly i had my mind made up. I decided to go with the first house we looked at. It was cute, just the right size for me. Plus it was decorated perfectly, even Pattie said the whole place screamed my name.

Tomorrow we're going over to sign the papers and i should be moving in by the weekend. I'm so excited, and i hope Justin gets extremely jealous. He deserves to be. It's making me so mad how he thinks he can just go around having a perfect fake relationship with Selena. I thought he was better than that.

When we arrived home, Justin was thankfully gone to the studio. I sighed in relief that i wouldn't have to deal with him for a while.

I pulled out Pattie's magazines and skimmed through the Home Decorating ones, searching for ideas and ways i can make my place my own.
I liked the idea of having a second chance to show my maturity and the fact that i'd have a place to call my own for the first time in a long time, made me extremely happy.

" Jess? " There was a gentle knock on the door.

It wasn't Justin, thank god. It was my dad. " Hey dad, come in. " I said, continuing to flick through the pages of my magazine.

" What are you up to kiddo? " He asked, sitting on the end of my bed.

" You haven't called me that since i was a kid! " I laughed, but happy that my dad and I were finally getting through the awkward stage we were going through.

" I know! " He laughed. " I came up here to talk to you about this whole moving out thing. "

I nodded, and sat up looking at him, worried about what he was going to say.

" You're 19 years old now, you're not my responsibility anymore. I can only give you my opinion on things now. But, i just wanted to tell you that I do trust you, but i want you to keep in mind that you need to take matters into your own hands completely. You need to show full responsibility. "

" I know, i will. Thank you for giving me a second chance. " I answered.

" It's nothing, but in saying that. You'll need to get a job as promised. " He nodded.

" I will, i promise. " I said.

" Good, i'm glad to hear. " He leaned in for a hug and slipped something into the palm of my hand.

It was 10, hundred dollar bills. " To get you started. " He smiled, patting my shoulder and walking over to the door again.

" Dad, i can't take this. " I argued.

" Shh, i want to give it to you! "

I smiled at him, " Thank you so much, for everything. This, the second chance. Thank you. " I said.

He nodded and closed my door behind him. I couldn't believe he gave me 1000$, i was not expecting that, at all.

I smiled and looked around my room, making a list of the important things i would need to pack first.

It was a long day, i'm exhausted. I just want to watch TV until i fall asleep.
I flicked through the channels and stopped when i seen The Headlines was on. " Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez " the reporter said, then it showed clips of the interview from last night.

I stared blankly at the television, immediately feeling angry. Stupid Justin. Stupid Selena. Stupid fake relationship. I thought to myself. I wouldn't be feeling this way or going through this if Justin would have stayed true to me. I can't get over how he would agree to having a fake relationship with Selena.

I shook my head, trying to forget about it. I stared out the window next to my bed. A blue car pulled up in front of the house. I squinted to see who it was, it was Justin and Selena.

Justin popped out of the passenger side door, waving to her as she pulled out of the driveway and continued to drive.

He basically is cheating on me, i haven't officially broken up with him, and he's still choosing to spend time with her outside the media.

I walked downstairs and met him walking up the stairs. He smiled, trying to talk to me. " Jess, " He whispered.

I turned around and looked him dead in the eye. " What? " The words slipped out of my mouth, i didn't mean to answer.

" Can we talk? " He asked, stilled whispering.

" There is nothing we have to talk about. " I snapped back.

" I know, but please just hear me out. You're the one i love Jess. " He said, his eyes focusing on his hands.

I could tell just by that he was lying. He can't even look me straight in the eye and tell me.

I walked back down the hall and into his room, he followed.

" You don't love me. " I said, sounding disgusted with him.

" I do Jess, " He answered.

" No Justin, you don't otherwise you would have accepted the fact i'm extremely hurt by this fake relationship and how you went through with it. "

He looked around the room before answering and it was making me mad.

" Look Jess, just listen to me. I only agreed to it to help boost up my level of fame with the new album coming and everything. "

" Oh really, so you telling the whole world i'm in the past, and what happens in the past stays in the past is for the fame? You kissing Selena when you won the award was for the press? What about just now? She just brought you home and that sure as hell wasn't for fame! " I yelled at him.

" Jess, you're acting childish. Let me explain. "

" Me? Acting childish? Do you hear yourself right now? " I yelled in his face again.

" No, i never meant it that way. " He yelled back.

" What were you two doing? " I asked.

" Jess, come on.. "

" Tell me, now. " I said raising my voice even louder.

" Please, Jess don't do this. "

" No, tell me right now. " I yelled once again.

He stared at his feet.

" I swear to god, i'll leave and won't think twice about- "

" She kissed me. " He answered, covering his face with his hands.

" She what? " I asked, caught off guard completely.

" She kissed me. " He repeated.

" And you let her? " I asked.

" Jess, i can't stop we were at the studio in front of everyone, i just- "

" Oh my god, " I finally realized it. " She thinks the relationship is real, doesn't she? " I asked, feeling myself beginning to cry.

" Yes... " He answered.

I never knew what to do, i couldn't do anything. I felt paralyzed. He took a step closer to me, putting arm gently on mine.

" Jess, i wanted to stop i swear. " He said.

" Don't fucking touch me. " I answered, filled with anger.

He stepped back.

" How could you do this to me? How could you agree to a fake relationship, leave me hanging. You probably thought you could have me wrapped around your finger the whole time you were out kissing Selena for 'more fame'. Well guess what, you were wrong. " I yelled.

" I never thought tha- "

I cut him off before he could finish. "How could you let her kiss you, kiss her for fun when the press wasn't even there. How could you? " I asked now in tears.

" Jess, babe don't cry it kills me to see you cry. "

" Don't call me babe. " I said angrily.

" Why Jessica? " I asked.

" Because, i can't stand here and listen to you call me something that i know you're calling someone else. "

" I don't call Selena babe, only you. " He argued.

I rolled my eyes, not believing his lies for one minute.

" Save it. " I said walking out the door, slamming it behind me.

I can't wait to get the hell away from
him.

PLEASE vote for this chapter!! Share and give me your thoughts on it! I do enjoy reading all your comments and i can't wait to see them all! tell me what you think should happen next!!!

xx