READ

MANY of you are asking me to answer questions about myself in genereal, the book and the sequel. So if you do have questions, message me and i'll answer them all!!

The second book's name will be called My Stepbrother 2! I'll be posting it sometime over the next few days :D

But, finally i wanted to thank you guys for constantly being SO supportive to this book. I remember writing this thinking i would have to delete it, thinking my number of reads would be embarrassingly low, but turns out i was wrong!

Secondly, the amount of time and effort that went into this was next to almost every night, constantly thinking and writing and then updating. I know just as much as all of you the exciting feeling you get when your fanficts update but please understand, i'm in High School, there's different tests and projects due almost every week. So, if i don't update twice in 1 day. Take into consideration it's impossible for me to be constantly writing and updating on top of school work and everything else that goes on in the evenings!

Thank you guys again, so much! I'm so thankful that i got this far it's so cool for me to even think about the fact that my work are the cause to people's excitement. It's flattering. Thanks SO much!