Chapter 27

I spent the night sitting in my old room alone, crying. I ruined everything and I was only realizing how good i had it before now.

Justin is going to hate me 10 times more than he already does. I buried my head in between my two legs at the thought of it.

I don't want to face Pattie or my dad, let alone facing Justin. Because sooner or later he's going to want an explanation and i'm going to have to give him one.

It was late and I was tired. I grabbed a small blanket off the small chair in the corner, curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, the moment i lifted my head off the old squeaky mattress, I could automatically feel the tension and awkwardness.

I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and my hair was still thrown into a messy braid. I wiped my eyes and stretched out, not ready to face Pattie and Dad.

I wanted to see Bella, i had no idea what Pattie and done with her and suddenly I was extremely worried.

I walked down the stairs, crossing my fingers that no one would be in the kithen. But sure enough as soon as I walked down there both Dad & Pattie stood, with disgusted looks on their faces.

" Where's Isabella? " I asked not bothering to look over at them.

" Asleep. " Pattie answered angrily.

" Where to? " I asked raising my voice.

" We need to talk, immediately. " Dad spoke up.

I ignored them and walked over to the living room to see if Isabella was asleep in there, but she wasn't.

I walked out fastly, " Where is she? "

" She's in our room, She's fine. " Pattie answered. " We need to talk. " She added.

I looked down at my frozen toes and tried to run back up the stairs, but before i could Dad grabbed my arm and stopped me. " Sit down Jessica. "

I took the seat closest to the window and played with the fingernail polish that was peeling off my fingers.

" What you have done is completely wrong and down right disgusting. " Dad began, " Pattie and I are extremely disappointed and we need to set some things straight. "

I didn't look at either of them but I nodded my head.

" First of all you're moving back in with us. Secondly you are never to have contact with Justin ever again. " Dad said angrily.

" And we're doing you the favour of keeping it to ourselves but for Justin and his careers sake, not for yours. Consider yourself lucky. " Pattie added.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, pissed off at how stupid the both of them were acting. Yes, i expected them to be shocked but not this shocked...

" K. " I replied saucily knowing it would piss the both of them off.
And with that I stood up and walked back upstairs.

2 hours later, i was still laid at the end of my bed, constantly bringing myself down for telling them. Regretting everything, wishing i could completely erase the past year out of my mind.

As mad as they both were, Pattie did offer to watch Isabella for the day so she could "get used to her". I needed a day or two to myself anyways.

Later on today i've been given permission to go get my clothes and some of Isabella's stuff. I felt like a small child who had to ask for everything again.

I washed my face and hopped in my car. I drove slow to kill time. It was raining and cold outside today and i was freezing. There was nothing on the radio and the only thing on my mind was having to face Justin.

When I did arrive at my soon to be old place, i unlocked the door and immediately went looking for bags to put my stuff in. I found 3 big ones, and 2 small suitcases.

I managed to fit all my clothes into 3 bags and most of Isabella's things were just a matter of folding it up and putting it in the trunk. I packed all her clothes and small toys and shortly after i took some of my blankets and picture frames i was ready.
The plan was to come back in a couple of days for the rest of our things. I hated the fact that I couldn't have my own place anymore, it made me so mad.
Justin might be over the moon now but to be 100% honest I could care less about him or how he feels, he ruined everything, and it is his fault. Maybe if he would have been open to talking things out with me and trying to solve whatever problems he had, I wouldn't have to tell the truth to Dad & Pattie and I would not be packing up my apartment.

Anger filled me, I was pissed off at the thought of it. Of course I was being blamed for this, It didn't surprise me one bit considering sweet and precious celebrity Justin doesn't take the blame for anything.

I pulled my car into the driveway and began unpacking all my bags and boxes. It seemed like just yesterday I moved out, but now... i'm moving back in.

No one helped me settle in and to be honest i was not surprised. But i managed to get things in the way i wanted them & i even had a small amount of room for Isabella's bassinet and changing table and even the small rocking chair fit in the corner.
My room was definitely not small but now it was completely full.

After all day of re-arranging and unpacking everything i settled in just after supper time. I sat down admiring what i had done, feeling the smallest amount of proud.

I walked downstairs and Pattie and Dad were sitting at the table eating salad and chicken. I stared the both of then smiling and taking care of Isabella. I steppe down another stair an it creaked. They both swung around and the smiles on their faces were immediately erased.

" There's some for you over there on the counter, " Pattie announced still chewing on her food.

I nodded and helped myself to the food, then took a seat across from the both of them. None of them made eye contact with me so i just kept my head down low.

There was 2 loud knocks on the door and we all exchanged weird glances. Dad walked over to the door and opened it, Justin ran right passed him.

" Jessica! " He yelled.

I stood up and Pattie glared at me, i ignored her and walked over. Dad held me back. " Let me go! " I yelled.

Isabella was crying and I was starting to feel tears gather up in my eyes now too.

" Get out Justin! " My dad yelled.

" No, I need to talk to Jessica! Please! " He yelled back.

" No. " He answered sternly.

" Justin just go, " I whispered.

He looked at me, he had tears in my eyes and I felt my heart shatter. I fell to the floor and watched him get thrown out of the house by my dad, because of me.

Tears rolled down my face and i looked up at my dad, he looked at me like he didn't care. He didn't understand.

Don't forget to share, vote & comment your thoughts!!! Thank you for all the support!!