Chapter 8

The next morning when i woke up Ryan had one arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled, he was warm.
As bad as it is that we only really started talking last night, it felt good. I felt safe laying there with him, i finally felt like it was right.
I gently placed my hand on his bare chest, and curled up in between his arm and his body. I smiled at how comfortable he was, and i curled up into him tighter.

I never got back to sleep after, but after laying there for a while i got bored. I sat up in t he bed and looked down at him sleeping, i laughed.
He began to stir in his sleep, finally he was waking up.

" Good Morning sleepy head, " i laughed running my fingers threw my hair moving it out of my eyes.

His eyes fluttered adjusting to the lights, he looked up at me and smiled, "Morning, " he said sleepily.

I laid back down facing him, " Sleep good? "

" Yeah, " he said with a scratchy voice.

" Me too, " i answered feeling butterflies in my stomach.

We both sat up at the same time and got out of bed. I caught him staring at my bare ass under the long T-Shirt i was wearing.

I smiled, oddly not feeling embarrassed. He noticed that i noticed but he only smiled back.

I started making some coffee and popped some toast in the toaster. He came around the corner still wearing only boxers. I couldn't help but check him out completely. I was impressed.

" You do like toast right? "

" Yes! " he giggled.

I laid the plate in front of him, and i took the seat across from him.

" Thanks for this Jess, i mean for last night and letting me stay here and for this, I liked it. "

I smiled, " I did too, we should do it again tonight? "

He nodded, " I'd like that. "

Once our breakfast was finished, Ryan announced he had to go but would meet me back here for 4.

" See you then! " He said heading for the door.

" See you then, " i smiled.

Unexpectedly he leaned in and gently kissed my lips. It lasted for almost 20 seconds, but i liked it. His lips were soft and his touch was gentle.

I shut the door behind him and leaned against the door, my eyes were stars, my heart was pounding. I couldn't believe that happened. But i'm more than glad it did.

4 o'clock finally came, after waiting all day it was finally time to see him again. I'm falling for this boy hard.
He picked me up outside the building, and i walked up to the car and hopped in.

I was greeted with a kiss, but it didn't have to be great to make my stomach start turning, " Hey, " he smiled sexily.

" Hey! " i answered back.

Just as we were hauling out of the parking lot, Justin was pulling in. Oh shit. I sunk down in my seat.

He stopped in the middle of the parking lot and started talking to Justin.

" Hey bro! " Ryan shouted over to Justin.

" Hey! " he answered. It didn't take him long to notice me, " Hey sis, " he said extremely sarcastically.

" Hi, " i said not bothering to look over at him at all.

Justin drove away pretty quickly after that. We drove down the road and stopped at Dairy Queen a long the way. Forgetting about Justin was easy now that i had a distraction.

" Where are we going tonight? " I asked

" I was thinking we could go to the carnival? " he suggested.

" Sure! "

We both looked at each other and smiled. Singing along to the song on the radio. He kept his hand on my knee the whole way there, and i kept my hand on his... without any hesitation.

This chapter isn't the best i know but it was more so of a filler chapter! Like i said before i have plans for the next couple of chapters, but i'd reaaally like to hear your ideas & suggestions so you should comment any of them & i'd really appreciate that!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!