Chapter 94

The lights of the Hollywood Bowl, illuminating the sky were radiant. It was Justin's first big outdoor concert, and it was fascinating how the sound of his show was heard from miles away. Lucky enough for me, i stood front row watching the guy i love perform and do what makes him happy. I looked down at my ring and smiled. Sometimes, i forget it's there, but when i see it i know exactly who my heart belongs to. It's like the ring is some crystal ball, my future is clear. I belong with Justin, and wether i'm right or wrong, i believe in my heart it's true.

After the show i was so anxious to see him. I found my way to his dressing room and managed to sneak in while nobody else was in there. He was sitting on the small couch, drinking at bottle of water.

"Great show tonight! How did it feel?" I said, going over to his side and cuddling into him.

"It was great!" He said, still trying to slow down his breathing.

"It was amazing, you have no idea how cool it is to watch everything from front row."

He laughed, "Do you wanna go to the local bar tonight?"

"What?" I asked, half laughing. "A bar? Where is this coming from?"

"We used to go to parties and clubs all the time, we never go out anymore. I just wanna go out and have some fun."

"Okay then, let's go to the club!" I leaned over and propped myself on top of him, sitting backwards on his lap. I pressed my lips against his and twirled my fingers around the short locks of his hair. He smiled under the kiss, i could feel my heart flutter a little faster with every in sync movement of our lips.

A knock on the door interrupted our kiss. I turned around and Sam was already walked through the door, yet to realize what she had just walked in on.

"Oh my god." She said, laying eyes on me. I moved off Justin's lap awkwardly, and then stood up and walked over to the food table.
I looked at Justin, giving him the 'you should talk to her' look. He nodded, and i walked over to the door.

"I'll meet you by the stage entrance." I said quietly, fiddling with the 'crew' pass around my neck.

I leaned back against the wall, waiting for him to come out of the room.

Justin's POV

"Sam, can i talk to you for a second?" I asked, awkardly. Quickly, pulling a shirt on over my head.

"Yeah, sure." She said, throwing a grape into her mouth.

"I just want to clear the air between us, i think we've been getting a little too close."

"What are you talking about?" She laughed.

I could tell she already wasn't taking this seriously.

"I think that the line between me being your boss and you being a crew member hasn't been drawn."

She moved closer to me, i wanted to back up but i was already too close the wall.

Her lips pressed against mine roughly. I pushed her away before the kiss made it to 3 seconds.

"What the fuck?" I yelled in her face. "Why the hell are you smiling?"

"Because, it's been a dream of mine to kiss you. Now i have."

"But you have a boyfriend?" I asked, wiping my lips.

"He isn't here now is he?"

"You're fucking disgusting."

"No, Justin i just wanted to do it once and get it over with."

"From here on out, i only want to see you during shoots. I don't want to see or speak to you outside of work, and you stay away from Jess." I said, angrily. The fury building up inside of me like a gas lit fire.

"Justin, that's crazy." She argued.

"It's not, i mean what i said. Don't come near us."

"Justin,"

"If this happens once more, i'll be forced to talk to Scooter about it. You know he'll be angry so stop. You're just some amateur photographer."

She walked across the room and came face to face with me and slapped me cold across the cheek. The anger inside of me was boiling, i'm at my wits end with Sam. It's gotten too far.

"Get the fuck out." I said, too furious to even look at her.

She looked at me slyly. "Sure thing, don't forget to get your girlfriend to ice that eye. It may swell, we can't have Mr Perfect walking around with a black eye now can we?" She laughed, and slammed the door behind her.

"Fuck!" I yelled, throwing the lamp across the room. I need a drink, and Jess.

I slipped my feet into a pair of shoes and went outside the room where Jess was waiting for me. The moment she seen me, she rushed over and placed her arm around me.

"What the fuck happened in there?" She looked worried as hell, I wrapped my arm around her and began to walk down the hall. Trying to comfort her, i don't want her worrying about me.

"Nothing, i don't want to talk about it now, tomorrow okay?"

She placed her hear in the crook between my neck and my shoulder. "That girl is psycho." She sighed.

I pulled her body closer to me, "I know, but you don't need to worry about her anymore okay?"

She nodded against my chest. "Alright," she said quietly.

~

Jess's POV

Justin and I have spent the past 3 hours at the bar. Although we managed to escape the paparazzi, we never escaped the fans on the inside of the bar. Justin was drunk, nearly too drunk to be in public. He could barely stand straight and his words were beginning to slur. The night was supposed to be us having fun together. But it ending up being Justin drinking his frustrations away. I understood how conflicted he was feeling and i was perfectly fine supporting him and sitting next to him while he did.

"Hey, i think we should get back to the bus. It's getting late." I said to Justin.

He nodded and attempted to stand up, but almost fell to the floor. I wrapped my arms around his back and walked him to the back door where a car was waiting for us. Luckily we managed to escape without been seen by the paparazzi.
We got back to the bus and within minutes, he was asleep on the bed. I climbed in next to him, suddenly worried about the small amount of swelling on his cheek.

Please vote & comment!! I didn't realize how much i love messaging you guys so send me a quick message and i'll reply!!! Almost at 2 mill reads and i couldn't thank you guys enough!