Chapter 82

The Hospital has been on Lockdown for about 20 minutes. The sirens outside were approaching and the closer they got, the tighter Justin held me.

" What are we going to do? "

" I don't know yet, we'll think of something. " he answered, looking out the window.

Blue and red flashed off the walls in the room. I had to admit that even though i had done nothing, this is the most i've been scared since this whole thing began. So scared, i felt sick to my stomach.

" Justin, we need to hurry. "

" They're after Ryan and Holly, not us. If the police ask us what happened we'll tell them about why you're in here. "

" But won't that give you away? " I argued pulling the sheets of the hospital bed up over my legs.

" It's alright Jess, it doesn't matter. "

" It does matter Justin, i don't want us to be seperated."

" We won't, " he answer, pacing the room with his hands in his hair.

I wish Justin wasn't so protective of me. He never protects himself and it worries me all the time. He is always so focused on helping me but when it comes to his own self, it seems like i'm priority #1. I love him more than anything and i definitely realize that now. I don't want to be with anyone else. But he always makes me feel this way, one day were feeling like the best couple in the world and we're worthy of all love. But the next day when something happens it all goes down hill and then back up again once we apologize. It's just the way our relationship is and i'm certain that it will always be this way.

"Justin?" I asked, sitting up in the bed, reaching out for his hand.

"Yeah babe?" He answered, holding my hand in his.

" I love you so much. "

He kissed my hand and smiled, revealing all his perfectly white teeth. "I love you too." He said it like he meant it and he made every bone in my bottom fall for his passionate tone.

There was a knock on the door and i jumped. Justin placed his hand on my shoulder. "Let me do the talking, okay? I have an idea."

I nodded and watched his every move as he walked over to the door and opened it slowly.

"Ryan?" Justin looked furious.

"Look, don't scream or yell just listen to me for 2 minutes."

I looked at Justin and he came back over to my side and nodded. "Alright, explain."

"Okay, i don't know what the hell i'm doing. I got myself fooled with all these threats and games. I admit to it all, but listen to me. I'm sorry, and yeah i know there's no way i'll ever be able to make it up to you but i have one idea. "

"Keep going." I said, not caring how saucy i sounded.

"I want to prove my apology is true by letting Justin off the hook. I'll take the blame for the whole murder and turn myself into the police tonight. Justin, i'm sorry i got you into this shit and it's all my fault i know that. You were actually my friend and didn't leave, but yet i ruined your lives for the past few months. I don't expect you to give me or doing anything for me in return, i just want you to take me up on my offer and go along with the 'i never had a clue he'd do something like that' story, okay? "

Justin looked over at me and i could easily tell he was resisting a big smile.

"Okay, we'll take your offer but what's the catch?" I asked.

"There's not catch." He said.

"Please! you tried to kill me a couple of hours ago and now you're coming to me telling me you're gonna turn yourself in?"

"Believe me Jess! I'm sorry for making your life as horrible as i made it. This is your chance to get off the hook and free. Please, just say you're okay with it and go live your life."

I looked over at an excited looking Justin.

"Thank you."

"Ryan, you'll be in jail for a very long time if you turn your self in. There'll be multiple charges pressed." Justin said.

"I know. I just wanna prove i'm sorry. Believe me, i can't think of a better way to show you guys."

Justin and I both nodded and it was really awkward for a minute when everything went quiet.

"Why did you do it? Why would you do this to us anyways?"

"I'm a fucking idiot okay. I made a deal with someone for 1 million dollars to get Justin in jail. A couple of days ago he called me and said deals off and i'm on my own. So, i got really angry and blamed it on you guys. I'm the stupidest person in the world. Just please, accept my apology."

"I think it's time for you to go. Thank you for doing this." Justin said and lead him to the door.

"I'm real sorry Jess." He looked at me before walking back out in the black halls of the Hospital.

Justin closed and locked the door behind him and turned to me with a huge smile on his face. "Oh my god." He said sounding completely shocked.

" Does this mean? " I couldn't even finish my sentence, the excitement was taking over my body.

"No more hiding, pretending, fake ID's, nothing!" Justin said with the biggest smile plastered across his faces.

"I'm so happy for you!" I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"I fucking love you Jessica, i love you so much it hurts." He squeezed back, not letting me go.

"I love you too." I leaned into his lips and cupped my hands around his jaw.

Justin is free. It hasn't completely sunk in yet, but i cannot believe that we're off the hook. After everything we've gone through i'm finally glad to say this is over. All the lying and hiding and threats and mystery letters. Everything is over. We can go back to living somewhat normally and try and forget this. Justin won't loose his career and he can still be what he wants to be.

"I told you," he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my hair.

"You told me, it'll be alright. You were right." I smiled.

He pulled me closer to him and smiled. "Aren't i always?"

Hope you guys like it! I know this is a little bit of a short update but i'm gonna update again either tonight or tomorrow hopefully! Bare with me about updates. I have midterms to study for and i've been stressing BIG TIME. So i do apologize if my updates don't have good spelling or grammar or if their just sorta crappy. But anyways, please don't forget to vote & comment I REALLY APPRECIATE all the comments!!!!!